Foxy Brown Might Play Key Role in Keefe D Case

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She was in the car with Zip, when he handed a pistol to Keefe. That was the story. Hard to believe they needed to get a gun, when they drove out to Vegas. but that was the story.

like a 500 Benz, with a stash for the pistol.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that Diddy is done, I wonder if people will be comfortable saying what really happened?:jbhmm:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She is a mom now...will she play those game with the government and leave her kid out in the cold?

She’s also an immigrant. She telling. And that’s not a hateful statement it’s based on the fact the government presses immigrants with the threat of deportation (or family members) and makes them much more likely to cooperate. See Haitian Jack, see Pras

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Was it Foxy or Lil Kim that spent time in the Pen for refusing to cooperate with police?

I can see Foxy saying “fukk ya’ll” and refusing to say a damn thing.
it was KIM about the hot 97 shooting but i thought she spent time for perjury

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
She’s also an immigrant. She telling. And that’s not a hateful statement it’s based on the fact the government presses immigrants with the threat of deportation (or family members) and makes them much more likely to cooperate. See Haitian Jack, see Pras
wasn't she born in Brooklyn?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It was 3 nikkaz in the car right?

Keefe D (who now trying to say he was cappin)
Orlando Anderson (Dead)
Triggerman (related to Keefe D, also dead)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Isnt there audio with keefe that says he was in the car?
Yes but that was part of the first deal he took.

Basically his situation is this

He was in the car when Tupac was killed - we don't know who the shooter is.

Keefe gets caught up on drug charges in the 00s, and gives info on the Tupac case to make a deal. The audio you're referring to is from this - he gives all the events of the night but critically, claims someone else was the shooter. That person now being dead.

However all these years later, the feds think he lied to them about what happened that night (mainly, who the shooter is).

So whats he been doing since? Acting like he's been clout chasing this WHOLE time. That everything he said to make his deal in the first place was a fabrication and he has nothing to do with Tupac at all.

That's also why he's suddenly started making some insane and conspiracy theory sounding claims these last few months.

His testimony is the biggest evidence against him and he's trying to make himself an unreliable witness :deadrose:

He told the story a very particular way to get out of jail and also not incriminate himself further and, but he's told the story so many times it's gotten inconsistent and they realize he's probably the shooter.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

Orlando Anderson (Dead)
4. Driver (forgot his name now) Keefe. Orlando and Dre.

about the gun, i remember him on AOD said he didnt know a thing about the Zip and gun story. then AOD talk about his book and ask Keefe if Zip provided the gun not to him but one of the crew and he said yes.

I dont know if he told this part different in any other platform, if so, i dont recall.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
4. Driver (forgot his name now) Keefe. Orlando and Dre.

about the gun, i remember him on AOD said he didnt know a thing about the Zip and gun story. then talk about his book and AOD says asks if Zip provided the gun not to him but one of the crew and he said yes.

I dont know if he told this part different in any other platform, if so, i dont recall.

The fact that dumbass nikka Keefe even told on himself about being in the car was beyond goofy. Don't retract now. Cause they can easily track you dumb ass to see you was in Vegas that night.

Exactly why the pen is full of dumbasses.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

Foxy Brown was born in Brooklyn :gucci:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Orlando Anderson (Dead)

D'Andre Brown
Keefe D
and Orlando Anderson

it could have been one other South Side in the car. I think Anderson pulled the trigger.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
The fact that dumbass nikka Keefe even told on himself about being in the car was beyond goofy. Don't retract now. Cause they can easily track you dumb ass to see you was in Vegas that night.

Exactly why the pen is full of dumbasses.
I won't even be surprised if Keefe was actually the shooter and not Orlando.

His reaction on this part of the interview is weird.. :dame:

Skip to 2min13sec.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Brotha love show me some love :mjgrin:

64f9c9_341e50d16e5d4a2783cdd0bb2b3c33c8_mv2.jpg

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
"Despite writing about meeting Foxy Brown and being in Las Vegas that evening for his book, Keefe D now claims everything he said was a lie."

Keefe gotta have the IQ of a rock :mjlol: