Fox News Poll shows kamala harris tied with trump In Swing states

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
x.com
This is a 50-50 race at this point and this is less than 1 week before kamala is the nominee and biden said he wouldnt run for re election, this is before she selects a VP and the dnc convention. Folks this race is very competitive and kamala has a real chance of winning this election, lets elect her, i urge everyone to get registered to vote and vote for harris

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
x.com
This is a 50-50 race at this point and this is less than 1 week before kamala is the nominee and biden said he wouldnt run for re election, this is before she selects a VP and the dnc convention. Folks this race is very competitive and kamala has a real chance of winning this election, lets elect her, i urge everyone to get registered to vote and vote for harris
Yup. I’m voting for Kamala. All you Trump supporters pm me for ass whooping deliveries. No discrimination over here. Black and white alike. Let’s make this nation great again.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Biden made the right choice to step aside. Trump fuxked up agreeing to an early debate giving dems a chance to do the change up right on time. Republicans continue to be tone deaf and calling her a whore and DEI hire. Black and woman will be coming down in droves to vote. Thx Fox for the motivation :pachaha:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I need to see her do an interview. Insiders say she’s a lightweight, if she can handle that shes fine. If she avoids interviews that’s a bad sign.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Donated to her campaign today ...she is going to win :blessed:

Trump picked the WOAT VP candidate ,. even worse than Sarah Palin :gucci:

The young people are going to be the difference....the Republican party played themselves....them Maga tears will be a beautiful sight in November :wow:
His VP is getting more TV times than Trump himself. JD is toxic and the worst VP pick since Sarah Palin. He not gona bring in any undecided voters. If Trump picked RFK he would have the lead just cause he can get votes from both sides. At worst he could have picked an established republican to calm the normal conservative voters but no he wants a toxic nut case like himself. Terrible pick all around.