FOX News Anchors Learn How To Twerk!

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
NAH SON. WHITE WOMEN INVENTED TWERKING BREH. YOU'LL SEE.
Juicy J chimes in
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...s-miley-cyrus-is-the-best-twerker-hands-down-
"I saw a video and she twerked," Juicy J said yesterday (August 25) during an interview with Hot 97 at MTV's Video Music Awards. "Then when I went on stage and did my show in L.A., she came out on stage and showed me what it was. I was like, 'Wow.' Miley Cyrus is the best twerker, hands down. Don't get mad. She knows how to throw that ass. She's the best twerker hands down...She knows how to twerk that ass."
:scusthov:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
this twerking really such a big thing black people need to claim it as doing it 1st
this really that important?

I like seeing black women with big asses shaking. Last thing I need is for white people to make the shyt lame like they do with everything else and the YouTube videos start dying off.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like seeing black women with big asses shaking. Last thing I need is for white people to make the shyt lame like they do with everything else and the YouTube videos start dying off.

i enjoy black women with big asses shaking also.

Last thing I need is for white people to make the shyt lame like they do

yeah because people are forcing you to watch said videos . u dont wanna see them videos, guess what u can do...not click play

YouTube videos start dying off.
and these chicks not gonna stop making youtube videos and shiit. they like the attention. not everybody in the world on some "white people doing it, i guess i should stop now"
everyone in world dont share the same sentiments as u people on this board

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i enjoy black women with big asses shaking also.

yeah because people are forcing you to watch said videos . u dont wanna see them videos, guess what u can do...not click play

and these chicks not gonna stop making youtube videos and shiit. they like the attention. not everybody in the world on some "white people doing it, i guess i should stop now"
everyone in world dont share the same sentiments as u people on this board

Bruh i don't have to watch videos of wack white girls to see the shyt is going to get played. I have seen no less than 5 news programs talking about it and giving their wack explanations. When the shyt is on news and 50 year old white women start doing it, it's dead. Next thing you know we gonna have twerk exercise classes at the gym filled with grandmas and Chinese women.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
well atleast it's faux news so it's not like i would have ever seen it if it hadnt been posted here

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I remember years ago when Soulja Boy's "Superman Dat Ho!" dance came out and damn near every award show, news show or show that had any white people were randoming doing the Superman dance... that shyt was :what::snoop:

Now fast forward to August 2013 now I see news anchors twerking... I'm like :why::snoop:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Bruh i don't have to watch videos of wack white girls to see the shyt is going to get played. I have seen no less than 5 news programs talking about it and giving their wack explanations. When the shyt is on news and 50 year old white women start doing it, it's dead. Next thing you know we gonna have twerk exercise classes at the gym filled with grandmas and Chinese women.

twerking is the new "bling-bling"