THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
tumblr_mc5mm0QcLe1qezxswo1_r1_400.gif

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
when i go out, i LOVE watching white people dance. its really a favorite and enjoyable pasttime of mine

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
White people's mutant ability allows them to make everything around them corny as fukk. No more mutants.
This is a real life Days of Future Past breh, we gotta jump in our TARDIS and go back in time to the VMAs to assassinate Miley Cyrus to save twerkin'

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm sorry, but I have to question the sexuality of any man talking about twerking being dead or however the fukk you want to put it. shyt, just logically that doesn't make any sense. According to our resident coli Mormons, women are promiscuous harlots. Add to that, we're in the age of nice asses being ideal and sought after. So how else are these harlots going to dance promiscuously while showing off that ass?:dahell: Unless y'all think that dancehall WWF shyt is about to be the new wave:mjpls:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
They should show these white chicks a Twerk Team video and I bet all them hoes will stop twerking then.

Imagine the look on a white girl face when she see this. :merchant: lol

that's what I'm saying. They won't do it but they need to put a twerk team video on every national news stations "twerking" segments and then it'll stop.

but they won't do that. what Miley did was twerking to them so whatever. just let them go

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Raising the Roof
Bankhead Bounce
Bling Bling
"WHAT?!" & "OK!"
Wayne Brady
Crank That _______
Harlem Shake
Twerking

thanks white people

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
that's what I'm saying. They won't do it but they need to put a twerk team video on every national news stations "twerking" segments and then it'll stop.

but they won't do that. what Miley did was twerking to them so whatever. just let them go
Lol you already know. That bytch is the michael jordan of that twerk shyt.

tumblr_mlh73op9U91rkllmuo1_500.gif

Twerk%20Team-20_2.gif

Twerk%20Team-%20_ThrowBackEdition.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

This shyt is gettin waaaay out of hand now. The fukked up about this whole Twerkin and Miley Cyrus thing is the fact that many white people think that twerkin is some brand new phenomenon.

That bullshyt that Miley was doin the other night was not twerkin

U were in the other thread going crazy over white women doing terrible twerk routines though