images

WB Kids
s-l300.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox Kids had Power Rangers, which is my all-time favorite kids show.

But Kids WB had too much heat: Pokemon, DCAU, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs (after they left Fox).

I wanna say Fox from 92-95, but after 95 it was all Kids WB.

And I don't even remember most of the Fox Kids lineup besides Power Rangers, the DC and Marvel shows, Digimon, and a few others like Bobby's World and Life with Louie. I was looking at the wiki for it and how all these different shows got their timeslots messed with and was like :wtf:. How did anybody remember all these random shows, and what times they were on? :mindblown:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Fox Kids had Power Rangers, which is my all-time favorite kids show.

But Kids WB had too much heat: Pokemon, DCAU, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs (after they left Fox).

I wanna say Fox from 92-95, but after 95 it was all Kids WB.

And I don't even remember most of the Fox Kids lineup besides Power Rangers, the DC and Marvel shows, Digimon, and a few others like Bobby's World and Life with Louie. I was looking at the wiki for it and how all these different shows got their timeslots messed with and was like :wtf:. How did anybody remember all these random shows, and what times they were on? :mindblown:
Yep kidswb was low key cartoon network for regular tv even had dbz at one point

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the Fox Kids wiki:

Fox Kids / Screwed By The Network - TV Tropes

I don't even remember most of these shows, and I damn sure don't remember any timeslots. All I remembered was 9AM to 11AM was 'prime time' for Saturday morning kids shows because most kids wouldn't be up before 9:00 and after 11:00 they may be going outside or playing sports. So any show on after 11:00 was seen as a 'death slot' or it was just reruns, and anything before 9:00 was either for little kids or some shyt to fulfill e/i requirements.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Fox kids had it from 1992-1995 but kids wb crushed the building from 1996-2005:whew::whew::whew:
Damn perfect answer. When Batman and the Spielberg joints switched sides, the power shifted....
Batman TAS makes the comparison unfair.

Batman was on both so that balances it out. But WB had Superman and Batman Beyond and Static Shock