Fox Event Series "Shots Fired" Starring Sanaa Lathan thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Lol @ the parents getting nervous about black kids coming to they schools like this is brown v. BOE.... Black kids got off the bus and the white kids was like "here... have a shirt... whats your twitter/snapchat handle?"... :mjlol:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I'm really digging this show. I'm interested to see how they tie Joey and Jesse's murders together now. I'm also curious of the pastor's end game. That broad ain't no saint but something's seriously up with her. :patrice: Watch her be "in bed" with that evil ass sheriff. lol

Another thing, Preston's a better man than me because Ashe was begging to be tossed at the end of this last episode. :wow: Whether it's because he doesn't want to mix business with pleasure, thinking about that white girl or the fact his brother already been in them guts, I just don't know man. :wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Lol @ the parents getting nervous about black kids coming to they schools like this is brown v. BOE.... Black kids got off the bus and the white kids was like "here... have a shirt... whats your twitter/snapchat handle?"... :mjlol:
they got that scene straight from a real one about this st louis area school district that got shut down in 2010 for being shyt and they merged with a district in a white area and those parents went ape shyt.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I am STILL the only mofo watching this bullshyt. :martin:

Not sure why, I am honestly waiting for it to get better.

It is fukken weird. It is uncomfortable to watch this, because I feel like they are low key trivializing the actual events going on in the states.

Also :mjpls: heavy.

Yep that is why they had the black cop shoot the black kid. Instead of a white cop shooting a black kid.

But what do you expect from racist ass FOX.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yep that is why they had the black cop shoot the black kid. Instead of a white cop shooting a black kid.

But what do you expect from racist ass FOX.

I don't even remember who shot the black kid.:dwillhuh: Wait are you saying the same black cop who killed the white kid also killed the black kid? :ohhh:

I should have known this show was the bullshyt when they equated "Cracker" with the N word. :martin:

Something tells this show is going to end up having a white savior :sas1:
don't ask me how I know. :sas2:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Welp, I'm still just as confused with this last episode. lol I'm not feeling the potential twist they have coming with Joey's murderer as well.
Also, bout time Preston and Ashe got it on. I'ma need Sanaa to quit be self-conscious of her body however (she'll gladly show off the breast meats in a dress though). Ashe takes off her shirt and the camera immediately goes up. C'mon now. :martin:
If the white girl can go down to her bra and panties so can she. fukk it, I wanna see Sanaa's titties in a bra and dem love handles. :takedat: