Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
walked out the theater when I saw her daughter was the product of a white man

:what:

Isn't this show on tv?

Anyways, saw the first episode and it is already :mjpls:

Crazy black single woman who has a kid with a white hispanic guy. Possibly sex crazed.

Ambitious black ivy league lawyer breh who is way too idealistic.

This whole show might be troll job by FOX.

Minimizing police brutality and the reality of black men being shot by police on a frequent basis.

Black cop kills white man.:comeon: Due to profiling. :comeon:In a black neighborhood. :comeon:

Sanaa Lathan fine as hell, but I am going to wait until this show ends to see if it is worth it to watch the whole series.

I don't know what the fukk happened to her career.

She went to Yale Drama School, that has to mean something. :damn:

She is reduced to doing voice for cartoons, and some straight to dvd movies. :dahell:

I guess in Hollywood, there is only one black actress at the top at a time. :mjcry:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Isn't this show on tv?

Anyways, saw the first episode and it is already :mjpls:

Crazy black single woman who has a kid with a white hispanic guy. Possibly sex crazed.

Ambitious black ivy league lawyer breh who is way too idealistic.

This whole show might be troll job by FOX.

Minimizing police brutality and the reality of black men being shot by police on a frequent basis.

Black cop kills white man.:comeon: Due to profiling. :comeon:In a black neighborhood. :comeon:

Sanaa Lathan fine as hell, but I am going to wait until this show ends to see if it is worth it to watch the whole series.

I don't know what the fukk happened to her career.

She went to Yale Drama School, that has to mean something. :damn:

She is reduced to doing voice for cartoons, and some straight to dvd movies. :dahell:

I guess in Hollywood, there is only one black actress at the top at a time. :mjcry:
I was joking, playing off of track 1's rep of leaving movies early.
show is run by Black folks too. I'm gonna give it abother try, but if episode 2 is on some bs then I'm out

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Watching the premiere right now...........

:russ: I don't buy this nikka's older brother being a BLM twitter activist AT ALL!!! He don't fit the profile/sterotype.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:russ: What is this #HOH anthem/song playing in the background when dude's older brother is smashing Sanaa Lathan in the car?

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
:dead: @ Preston's pops basically telling him he ain't shyt because of his career.

I'm curious where this goes with Beck finally realizing the union's true colors. :mjpls:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Not bad so far I like how they flipped the script off the story while keeping it relevant. If this show does good numbers I wouldn't be surprise if it doesn't spin off into a detective show for Sanaa Lathan.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I guess I am the only mofo watching this show. :beli:

That lead breh is terrible. Absolutely no screen presence.

How the fukk did he get the leading role for "Race" or whatever that Jesse Owens movie was called. :mindblown:

This show legit makes me feel uncomfortable for all the black folk involved in this. Ex. Crying for the cac boy in the coffin when in real life there has been black men killed by the police. :scustscust:

I hope there is a payoff in the end, but I honestly don't think there will be one.

Is there 3 more episodes left? :lupe: