Fox black co-host is asked if she ‘makes Kool-Aid’

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
BTW I think that nikka Brian Kilmeade has a history just being an idiot. He has some greatest hits

"You grew up on tacos correct?" "no I did not"

"Americans Aren't Pure Because "We Keep Marrying Other Species & Ethnics""

Oh yeah and who can forget this classic

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

These are so terrible its entertainment,:mjlol:. Fox personnel forever taking L's

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
0aec989a7a289186f1d15606e34d8003.png
73d35df2b81cb3e6afd73f8f010a3608.png
:dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She has to deal with that bullshyt at work but then when she goes home she can't talk about it with her white husband because he'll tell her she's being sensitive or overreacting. That is why I could never date a white guy, half white half black is as close as I would get. I bet there number of black/white couples divorce went up after Trayvon was killed and Obama got elected. Black and other minorities I feel would work better as an interracial couple, because asian, hispanic,etc know about dealing with backhanded racist comments.

I laugh when I hear blacks say white people are nicer to them or if they date whites, they say that their white partners family is more loving and supportive. Whites are happy most of the time because they don't have to deal with racism like blacks. Whites can get pulled over, hop out the car, cuss out and threaten the cops without being shot, they can walk around with a machine gun in public and not be shot, rape multiple women for years without being caught, kidnap a girl from her house and walk around with the girl in fukking public without being questioned like Elizabeth Smarts kidnapper did. I'm pissed that she didnt check the dude for that, hopefully she did off camera. Even her little girl knew that was rude.
Back hand racist comments isn't the only thing they gotta deal with as a BW. That woman goes through hell but she values the white society so much so at this point, it's not worth discussion.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dude on the right's face damn near made me choke just now.:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Thinking "Now we're going to be called racist!"
White ppl have it so easy, they created this satanic system. The only thing they aren't suppose to do is offend ppl verbally and they can't even do that. :dead: