Fox black co-host is asked if she ‘makes Kool-Aid’

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
BTW I think that nikka Brian Kilmeade has a history just being an idiot. He has some greatest hits

"You grew up on tacos correct?" "no I did not"

"Americans Aren't Pure Because "We Keep Marrying Other Species & Ethnics""

Oh yeah and who can forget this classic

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

this nikka's just a fukk up :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that bytch.... But on the real, if anyone else asked the question I can't see how people would get offended....

I love kool aid... My girl loves kool aid..... The kids love kool aid....... We don't drink the shyt often... but when we do.... :ahh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Is that little mixed girl her daughter? :sas2::mjpls:

I didn't watch the whole video except in bits and pieces because this controversy isn't sexy enough. Shes working on fox news. I wouldn't be surprised if they're telling ****** jokes and she sits there with a smile on her face.

Edit: I think its funny she is trying to pull the same hair style as her stepford wives blond cohost but...I don't think its working
harris-faulkner-2015.jpg

:huhldup:
:banderas: that nikka wakeup call. Damn you could tell every one was stumped and trying to make nice and easy covering it up like nothing happened

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
fukk that bytch.... But on the real, if anyone else asked the question I can't see how people would get offended....

I love kool aid... My girl loves kool aid..... The kids love kool aid....... We don't drink the shyt often... but when we do.... :ahh:
Yea i love kool aid too.
And watermelon
And fried chicken.

Aint nothing wrong with eating some good food and washing it down with a fruity drink (not juice...drink).

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Is that little mixed girl her daughter? :sas2::mjpls:

I didn't watch the whole video except in bits and pieces because this controversy isn't sexy enough. Shes working on fox news. I wouldn't be surprised if they're telling ****** jokes and she sits there with a smile on her face.

Edit: I think its funny she is trying to pull the same hair style as her stepford wives blond cohost but...I don't think its working
harris-faulkner-2015.jpg

:huhldup:
Take it out back and kill it before dinnertime

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Yea im just gonna leave this here.....

hrris-featured-image.jpg

:mjpls:

She has to deal with that bullshyt at work but then when she goes home she can't talk about it with her white husband because he'll tell her she's being sensitive or overreacting. That is why I could never date a white guy, half white half black is as close as I would get. I bet there number of black/white couples divorce went up after Trayvon was killed and Obama got elected. Because the white partners are not gonna talk about going to any marches or protest. White people get mad when you talk about race. I'm sure there were a lot of fights about the black lives matter movement. Black and other minorities I feel would work better as an interracial couple, because asian, hispanic,etc know about dealing with backhanded racist comments.

I laugh when I hear blacks say white people are nicer to them or if they date whites, they say that their white partners family is more loving and supportive. Whites are happy most of the time because they don't have to deal with racism like blacks. Whites can get pulled over, hop out the car, cuss out and threaten the cops without being shot, they can walk around with a machine gun in public and not be shot, rape multiple women for years without being caught, kidnap a girl from her house and walk around with the girl in fukking public without being questioned like Elizabeth Smarts kidnapper did. I'm pissed that she didnt check the dude for that, hopefully she did off camera. Even her little girl knew that was rude.

Last edited: