Fox 5 Vegas anchorwoman arrested for being found drunk and naked in Audi

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
So some time has passed since this story broke. Has anyone gotten the REAL story? Why was she naked? What was she doing there?

Was she leading a double life? On TV she's the clean, eloquent, professional journalist but off-screen she attends drug-fueled swinger parties in some rich guy's mansion?

This is such an outrageous story. I hate how it silently went away and people stopped thinking about it. The possibility that's she's leading a double life is very fascinating to me.
Go investigate then bytch ass nikka

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So some time has passed since this story broke. Has anyone gotten the REAL story? Why was she naked? What was she doing there?

Was she leading a double life? On TV she's the clean, eloquent, professional journalist but off-screen she attends drug-fueled swinger parties in some rich guy's mansion?

This is such an outrageous story. I hate how it silently went away and people stopped thinking about it. The possibility that's she's leading a double life is very fascinating to me.
You think she got the job of merit? Of course she most likely living a double life.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

This shyt is reading like a Cold Case Files intro

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps

:mjlol:some1 complete his fantasy.....

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

That's tv ppl/celebs for you

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Merit? lol. She's an attractive woman. Attractive women bring in ratings.
She has some 3am shift. She isn’t pulling in any ratings. Pretty girls like her in journalism are still a dime a dozen. The fact she didn’t get fired for this stunt tells you everything you should need to know. She’s a “team player”

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
dd7wvjc2k8861.jpg

5jv90f8mosp51.jpg

ejls4k7h9sa71.jpg