Fox 5 Vegas anchorwoman arrested for being found drunk and naked in Audi

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She wouldn't let them do a blood test? Mustve been on something else besides alcohol.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
So some time has passed since this story broke. Has anyone gotten the REAL story? Why was she naked? What was she doing there?

Was she leading a double life? On TV she's the clean, eloquent, professional journalist but off-screen she attends drug-fueled swinger parties in some rich guy's mansion?

This is such an outrageous story. I hate how it silently went away and people stopped thinking about it. The possibility that's she's leading a double life is very fascinating to me.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
So some time has passed since this story broke. Has anyone gotten the REAL story? Why was she naked? What was she doing there?

Was she leading a double life? On TV she's the clean, eloquent, professional journalist but off-screen she attends drug-fueled swinger parties in some rich guy's mansion?

This is such an outrageous story. I hate how it silently went away and people stopped thinking about it. The possibility that's she's leading a double life is very fascinating to me.

nah nobody cares, everyone moved on.. and she's been back on TV for weeks...

not like she was some big time CNN or ESPN anchor.