FOUR DRUG KINGPINS, LOWER EAST SIDE GANG MEMBERS INDICTED FOR RUNNING COCAINE DELIVER

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
New York is way different, but this is a total state case, no feds? My guess would be those Wall Street guys were reselling it in their world, not just 1 gram customers.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
nah they told on themselves with all that flossing.

U think so? A lotta nikkas be ballin hard as fukk and blatent as fukk but it doesn't really lead to their demise... funny thing is a nikka in my hood copped a Lex in like 08 or 09 for like 25 bands.... it was the cleanest shyt i ever saw for my age group anyway this nikka got knocked no longer than like 2 months later. I don't know what the relationship is between flossin and gettin knocked but IDK it ain't like a rule... I think it just puts u at a higher risk.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i would like to think its HARD AS fukk to really get caught in NY

its so many people you can stay out the way and get rich

these nikkas musta been gettin watched for a lil minute

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
U think so? A lotta nikkas be ballin hard as fukk and blatent as fukk but it doesn't really lead to their demise... funny thing is a nikka in my hood copped a Lex in like 08 or 09 for like 25 bands.... it was the cleanest shyt i ever saw for my age group anyway this nikka got knocked no longer than like 2 months later. I don't know what the relationship is between flossin and gettin knocked but IDK it ain't like a rule... I think it just puts u at a higher risk.

It puts u on the radar and from there your exposed. There are prob jealous neighbors and coworkers in the mix... 2 of em were delivery drivers. And the article said they were STILL living in the hood. Cops now actively monitor online activity, there have been several charges laid off worldstar videos etc... Its just simple as fukk if u think bout it I mean find those showing off and then figure out how they get bread :manny:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
i would like to think its HARD AS fukk to really get caught in NY

its so many people you can stay out the way and get rich

these nikkas musta been gettin watched for a lil minute

thats what im sayin like ... its a huge city and u sellin a soft drug (literally)... how the fukk they get the eye put on them like that? its crazy i bet these lil nikkas got greedy and stopped givin a fukk about who they were dealin with... maybe got caught up with a undercover who infiltrated them and bada bing... its no way they just got on the radar and got popped thats crazy

are charged with selling large quantities of cocaine to undercover police officers

It puts u on the radar and from there your exposed. There are prob jealous neighbors and coworkers in the mix... 2 of em were delivery drivers. And the article said they were STILL living in the hood. Cops now actively monitor online activity, there have been several charges laid off worldstar videos etc... Its just simple as fukk if u think bout it I mean find those showing off and then figure out how they get bread :manny:

O no doubt but I mean a lotta nikkas thats showin off are not gettin arrested... and a lot of nikkas that arent showin off are gettin arrested its no guaranteeing... these nikkas maybe just had sloppy business practices... driver prob got pulled over and ratted on them or some fukk shyt.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
$120 a gram is heard of that shyt was most likely as fire as it gets. Most street coke is like 30-40% pure if that and sells cheap when you start getting uncut and around 70% you can easily get that money for it. Ive paid 100 a gram before but not usually

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they laundered some of their money.

My aunt's sister (by marriage) married a kingpin and she always stayed on the straigtened arrow (lol). She laundered so much money for dude that they are going to be set for life. Night clubs, hair salons, bail bonds, etc. I did some digging on dude and he has at least 20 properties that he owns. Some just raggedy trap houses in the hood and some nicer places as well. Not to mention he owns all the buildings his businesses are ran out of.

I wish more drug dealers did that. Plus you're guaranteed some type of employment if they ever get out of jail.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they laundered some of their money.

My aunt's sister (by marriage) married a kingpin and she always stayed on the straigtened arrow (lol). She laundered so much money for dude that they are going to be set for life. Night clubs, hair salons, bail bonds, etc. I did some digging on dude and he has at least 20 properties that he owns. Some just raggedy trap houses in the hood and some nicer places as well. Not to mention he owns all the buildings his businesses are ran out of.

I wish more drug dealers did that. Plus you're guaranteed some type of employment if they ever get out of jail.

Yes, yes keep talking about it. :leostare: