FOUR DRUG KINGPINS, LOWER EAST SIDE GANG MEMBERS INDICTED FOR RUNNING COCAINE DELIVER

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When will people learn that flashy ish attracts haters, and undercovers.
I never see yakuza, triad, Russain Mob, Italian mob, gettin on Facebook, on camera, braggin, putting a big bullseye on themselves. Guess they don't call those guys organized crime for nothing.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the indictment, Blocc Boyz is comprised of members of two Lower East Side street gangs – “Cash is King” and “Stack” – that operated a major cocaine trafficking ring based out of the Baruch Houses, where many of the defendants reside. Since approximately April 2010, the defendants are charged with obtaining, transporting, processing, packaging, selling, and delivering large quantities of powder cocaine to customers throughout Manhattan.*
Members of the Blocc Boyz are accused of using car services to deliver the drugs to buyers, including to residences on the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, and Midtown Manhattan, as well as in Brooklyn and Queens. Customers of this ring generally paid $120 per gram of cocaine. Two of the defendants – DERRELL UNDERWOOD, 30, and GERALD ESPINAL, 60 – are employed as livery drivers.*
According to documents filed in court, the defendants regularly met at a strip club in Queens called Perfection, and spent drug proceeds on expensive vehicles, including BMWs, as well as on liquor and other luxury items.
Four defendants accused of overseeing the drug operation are charged as “Drug Kingpins”: SEAN STEELE, JR., 25; ANTHONY ALVAREZ, 20, ADRIAN RIVERA, 24, and MICHAEL AUSTIN RODRIGUEZ, 24. The statute, a class A-I felony carrying a potential life sentence, took effect in October 2009 as part of the Rockefeller Drug Law reform.
Within the last 24 hours, detectives have executed a series of search warrants. During the execution of those warrants, detectives recovered a Mercedes-Benz C-class sedan and other cars, expensive jewelry including Rolex watches, large quantities of cash, heroine, and methamphetamine.*
Money Boyz
According to documents filed in court and statements made on the record in court, since approximately November 2011, members of the “Money Boyz” gang, based at or near Campos Plaza in the East Village, are charged with selling large quantities of cocaine to undercover police officers. Acting as its manager, CHRISTIAN/CHRISTOPHER SLATER, 23, is accused of overseeing the operation.
Violent Criminal Enterprises Unit
Within the past month, more than 120 members of six different street gangs in Manhattan have been charged following joint investigations by the District Attorney’s Office’s Violent Criminal Enterprises Unit and the NYPD. In March, 18 defendants were indicted for possessing and selling crack cocaine and marijuana in East Harlem. Last Friday, District Attorney Vance announced indictments against 63 members of three of Manhattan’s most violent street gangs: Air It Out, True Money Gang, and Whoadey. The members of these gangs, largely based in East Harlem, are charged with Conspiracy in the First Degree with the object crime of murder, dozens of shootings, gang assault, gun trafficking, and other related charges. Since its formation in 2010, the VCEU has brought 12 indictments against 13 gangs.

FOUR DRUG KINGPINS, LOWER EAST SIDE GANG MEMBERS INDICTED FOR RUNNING COCAINE DELIVERY SERVICE | The New York County District Attorney's Office

Thats my problem with this whole thing.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Thats my problem with this whole thing.

Yeah i'm sorry to offend the "war on drugs" moralists here..but a FUKKING LIFE SENTENCE FOR "selling" COCAINE is just beyond reasoning to me....

sounds like the government just takes it personally when cats are making money off of something "they" (government) are the ultimate cosigner and connect for.......

"The statute, a class A-I felony carrying a potential life sentence, took effect in October 2009 as part of the Rockefeller Drug Law reform.":sadcam:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has to be a mob of drug dealers getting steady money on the low

I feel like in this digital age its as easy to hide as it is to be seen

You do all your communication through Google Voice/Skype... set up some dummy international corps for money laundering... stay the fukk out of the hood and deal w/a rich clientele... you could eat nicely

White girls love that coke... you find a rich hipster simp its a rizzy. fukk all that flipping bricks in the hood bullshyt, who is buying/doing coke in the hood... for $120 a gram :childplease:

Them Wall Street nikkas love that white too. And where there's demand, someone will supply.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Members of the banking and finance industries are among a group of people under arrest in connection to two alleged drug rings, sources tell NY1.
The defendants are accused of buying drugs from gangs operating out of the Baruch Houses on the Lower East Side and the Campos Houses in the East Village.

All are expected to be arraigned today.

Sources: Banking, Finance Workers Caught In LES Drug Bust - NY1

Earlier this month, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. announced the arrests of 33 suspected gang members.

Investigators believe they delivered cocaine to customers from the Financial District to the Upper West Side using livery cabs.