Founder of Stardom fired: Kenny Omega alludes to Rossy being a pedo sex pest

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why do people get more upset with the people who finally speak out on pedos than the pedos themselves?
They’re just Coping

They don’t want to believe the person who created what they love might be a monster

Just like how some WWE Stan’s are about Vince

I was looking forward to Marigold now this got Giulia, Utami & MIRAI looking funny in the light:beli:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The crazy thing is Rossy has been around forever. Especially surrounding the Joshi golden age in the 90s. If there are stories they probably go back a really long way. This could be Vince levels of revelations
Vince's allegations happened because he refused to pay his hush money. If that old piece of shyt would have payed, there's no indication his abuses finally come to light.

I'm not sure what could trigger a Big Joshi expose. Specially given how their culture is. As @DoubleJ13 they've basically normalized abusive behavior against young women for decades and Idol shyt is still as strong as ever.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of Joshi fans themselves (not saying all) are willing participants in this shyt.

they love those young women being sexualized, a lot of them definitely want to fukk them. I guarantee a lot of them acting righteous right now on social media, but got some type of Japanese school girl fetish (no cornette) going on in their other tabs.

it sucks for the women too because shyt is already a niche at this point. without those weirdos a lot of the places they work probably wouldn't be able to afford to exist. they already barely seem to make it, so many women's companies have gone out of business over there over the years.

I'm with Asuka, the whole thing is rotten. :patrice:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Vince's allegations happened because he refused to pay his hush money. If that old piece of shyt would have payed, there's no indication his abuses finally come to light.

I'm not sure what could trigger a Big Joshi expose. Specially given how their culture is. As @DoubleJ13 they've basically normalized abusive behavior against young women for decades and Idol shyt is still as strong as ever.
Oh it wont mean anything over there at all. But say Asuka comes forward and says something, floodgates could open. Will there be consequenses? Not at a grand scale, at the end of the day those women are minorities and whatever happened happened in Japan. But it will hit newsfeeds. Im kinda waiting to hear that Animal Hamaguchi's teenage daughter didnt get into the business because of him because at this point nothing surprises me

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I haven't known enough about the Joshi scene long enough to know shyt but it always struck me as suspicious that Asuka seemingly got blackballed on the way out by Stardom and then with all her veiled stuff a while back about Stardom being created in order to fukk her over... you gotta wonder why a male dominated industry that trains young girls to be Idols resisted a woman *successfully* taking some control over the rampant sexualisation - and at least starting to do things on her own terms rather than theirs.

Why would a middle aged man who dresses like Willy fukking Wonka want to be in control of a pipeline of athletic, photogenic, impressionable young girls staying away from their parents for extended periods of time... it's completely beyond me.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I haven't known enough about the Joshi scene long enough to know shyt but it always struck me as suspicious that Asuka seemingly got blackballed on the way out by Stardom and then with all her veiled stuff a while back about Stardom being created in order to fukk her over... you gotta wonder why a male dominated industry that trains young girls to be Idols resisted a woman *successfully* taking some control over the rampant sexualisation - and at least starting to do things on her own terms rather than theirs.

Why would a middle aged man who dresses like Willy fukking Wonka want to be in control of a pipeline of athletic, photogenic, impressionable young girls staying away from their parents for extended periods of time... it's completely beyond me.
Kana came through the door doing everything you weren’t supposed to, she’s as close to CM Punk out there as that culture will ever allow (especially for a female). They only tolerated her because of her popularity but she had the business against her from day one

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I guarantee a lot of them acting righteous right now on social media, but got some type of Japanese school girl fetish (no cornette) going on in their other tabs.
:ufdup:Nah give that CAC his credit. For all his bad takes, he stands on business that the Riho hype is weird.

Add to the fact that Japanese culture got a weird obsession with ragdolling little ass women, I'm glad he calls them AEW nerds out.

This shyt is weird (timestamped)