Founder of Stardom fired: Kenny Omega alludes to Rossy being a pedo sex pest

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No wonder Rossy has liked WWE so much, probably been using them lawsuits on Vince McMahon as a blue print and study guide.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ogawa's been involved with Joshi for 40 years, I'm not sure there will ever be a big exposé on him considering how tight lipped Japanese culture is. The weird thing is that if someone would actually want to take him down it would be "easier" there than in the U.S because once the allegations are out there, there's no coming back from that -regardless of the eventual trial outcome-, so if by 2024 there's still no one willing to go through the pain of accusing him, not sure it will ever happen.

I thought Joshi stans were aware of this shyt though, it's not that different from a WWE fan knowing Vince was a deviant for decades and watching anyway.

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I thought Joshi stans were aware of this shyt though, it's not that different from a WWE fan knowing Vince was a deviant for decades and watching anyway.

A lot of people who are going to tweet about this are people who don't know shyt about Rossy beyond Tony Khan not liking him to be honest :manny:

Like everyone losing their shyt about the 13-30 unmarried stuff. That shyt is weird. In Japan I doubt most people would even bat an eye about that though with their weird ass idol culture.