found a Zune in my closet

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If you have an android phone, having a zune serves no purpose.

In fact, smart phones in general, made media players like iPod and Zune obsolete along with cassette tapes and CD players.
When's the last time you listened to music on older tech and compared the sound quality to your phone :usure: you'll be hearing instruments you ain't even know were there

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I'm unsure about the s/w as I never owned a Zune. However, I owned a Rio Player (going way back). Waterproof MP3 player. But the support ended when Windows XP ended (that far back). Years later, I found out about VMWare. Downloaded it on a Macbook, and was able to transfer songs to the ol'Rio
vmware is the shyt

i use it to run win98 games

shyt is :flabbynsick: but i kinda like how simple it was

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
When's the last time you listened to music on older tech and compared the sound quality to your phone :usure: you'll be hearing instruments you ain't even know were there
Zune quality was really good, especially with the right headphones. The lack of bluetooth killed it though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People talking about sound quality while listening to MP3s probably over Bluetooth. Yeah that sound quality isn't optimal but it's convenient and sounds good enough.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the one i have (8gb) seems to go for 40-50. the HD ones can sell in the hundreds. if i could get it working i MIGHT use it.. but probably not.. my phone has a 256GB microSD card with music loaded on it already :yeshrug:

it is cool as a relic. there was a lot of really crappy stuff put on the market back around 06-07. the vista era :scusthov:

So how do you play music in your car

Please don't say you stream.

You have the device you need to entertain yourself for the rest of your life right there.
The history of high quality music is only like 40 gigs.

I use my elite for music and movies still.
I had pretty much the phone upgrade.
to what a zune is as my daily.

Art Barr

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Always wanted one of those. Too bad the modding scene prioritizes iPods over those. I’d love to put a TB in that shyt.