found a Zune in my closet

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i completely forgot about these damn things. of course, the software for it doesnt work. i found the firmware, but when i plug it in and open the zune software, it says theres no music, no playlists, nothing. tempted to throw the damn thing in the trash, but i got nothing better to do today... :yeshrug:

looks like you can sell em for 40-50 bucks on ebay :jbhmm:

should i bother?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Damn I remember those. You could probably hold onto it and keep an eye on how much they go for on Ebay.
the one i have (8gb) seems to go for 40-50. the HD ones can sell in the hundreds. if i could get it working i MIGHT use it.. but probably not.. my phone has a 256GB microSD card with music loaded on it already :yeshrug:

it is cool as a relic. there was a lot of really crappy stuff put on the market back around 06-07. the vista era :scusthov:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Can you charge it? What kinda songs did you have on there?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
zune was better than ipod. however

@Diondon

quote-the-only-problem-with-microsoft-is-they-just-have-no-taste-they-have-absolutely-no-taste-steve-jobs-105-62-65.jpg

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
the one i have (8gb) seems to go for 40-50. the HD ones can sell in the hundreds. if i could get it working i MIGHT use it.. but probably not.. my phone has a 256GB microSD card with music loaded on it already :yeshrug:

it is cool as a relic. there was a lot of really crappy stuff put on the market back around 06-07. the vista era :scusthov:
I have a Zune HD (128gb). Still in immaculate condition and it works. Got over 5k songs on there. I haven’t even attempted to use the software in years. It really doesn’t work anymore?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you'd think there was some type of hacking culture around those as much as ppl liked them
There is. I have all the shyt on my computer.

It's nothing crazy just a way to migrate mp3's to it in a modern way.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a Zune HD (128gb). Still in immaculate condition and it works. Got over 5k songs on there. I haven’t even attempted to use the software in years. It really doesn’t work anymore?
Yeah, Microsoft dropped support for it. It's pretty much defunct. Theres mods out there that allow you to migrate music back and forth. I used it probably a year ago for my co-worker who has a zune. I still have my zune, 2 of them, but I fukked them up :snoop: