Fortnite crossplay on everything EXCEPT PS4...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
PS4 has cross play with the largest platforms PC, IOS, and Android. Together PC, mobile, and PS4 are the largest gaming platforms in the world. Sony not giving a fukk about not having cross play with them bottom feeders known as xbox:heh: as if they're going to give them access to their userbase :ahh:. Sony knows what Microsoft is up to:mjpls:. Them nikkas low key trying to build a gaming platform. Think how everything PC mustvrun on Windows pretty much... Well Microsoft is trying to do that with gaming. I mean they doing it a way they get paid. Microsoft don't get shyt for non Microsoft software that runs on Windows , in gaming gaming they trying to fix that. They trying to get e everyone to run on Azure or their cloud. This will eventually become attractive to publishers like with their own launchers like EA and Ubisoft. Microsoft's long term goal is to even get PC store fronts like Steam and its competitors to use their service/platform/infrastructure.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus the biggest problem isn't really the cross play, people could deal with that if it was just that...

Its been locked out of other platforms once you do log in with your account via playstation.

Daps
Reppin
Green
Sony doing Sony things. It's why i still haven't purchased a PS4 yet. I can't stand the business practices over there. First PSN getting hacked, information stolen and now this.

Xcoyote

Pro
Daps
Cant have the sony babies getting dominated by people playing in more competitive platforms,lmfao