Fortnite crossplay on everything EXCEPT PS4...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Sony is completely in the wrong here, they're holding people's EPIC account hostage for no reason. I won't be surprised if they change their stance soon.

Just let people play with who ever they want to.

I dont give a fukk about these companies bottom lines. I just want to play with my Playstation friends.

That's it.

fukk all this company loyalty this weird.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony is completely in the wrong here, they're holding people's EPIC account hostage for no reason. I won't be surprised if they change their stance soon.

Now THAT I don't agree with. Holding people's accounts hostage is fukkboi status

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do believe epic could probably fix this if they really wanted, not sure how much time and resources it would cost them but they probably could. However they probably want sony to play ball and this is a great way (and probably the only way) to even get them to consider to budge on cross play.... I doubt there could have been any other multi plat game with enough people and loud enough voices that could do this.

And sony still might not budge on it.

It's a SUPER lame move that has no merit, its strictly a power play. And that is one thing I've always hated about sony playstation over all.

Even if it's just for fortnite cross play should be a thing, its a better experience for all fortnite gamers over all since the game is built around having 100 other people to play all the time.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I do believe epic could probably fix this if they really wanted, not sure how much time and resources it would cost them but they probably could. However they probably want sony to play ball and this is a great way (and probably the only way) to even get them to consider to budge on cross play.... I doubt there could have been any other multi plat game with enough people and loud enough voices that could do this.

And sony still might not budge on it.

It's a SUPER lame move that has no merit, its strictly a power play. And that is one thing I've always hated about sony playstation over all.

Even if it's just for fortnite cross play should be a thing, its a better experience for all fortnite gamers over all since the game is built around having 100 other people to play all the time.

They gotta stop that "For the players" shyt.

They seem hella petty.

Like I said earlier don't care about these companies feelings or bottom lines. I would like to play with friends easily across everything.

This closed off shyt not going to cut it no more. :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In actuality this can hurt their rep because a casual player might go "Well fukk it I'll just not play any other online games on PS4" because they'll assume this is standard across the board. Realistically the chances of this happening might be marginal but you never know. I already rather not touch Fortnite on PS4 and just stick to PC at home and Switch for when I don't feel like using the PC.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Sony Responds To Fortnite Backlash Regarding Cross-Play Restrictions On PS4 - Siliconera
Sony hasn’t said anything regarding their responsibility to the limitation, but issued the following statement speaking to BBC:

“We’re always open to hearing what the PlayStation community is interested in to enhance their gaming experience,” it said.

“With… more than 80 million monthly active users on PlayStation Network, we’ve built a huge community of gamers who can play together on Fortnite and all online titles.

“We also offer Fortnite cross-play support with PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, expanding the opportunity for Fortnite fans on PS4 to play with even more gamers on other platforms.”

“We have nothing further to add beyond this at this point.”
Basically, we good over here but ya'll have fun tho :pachaha: