Fortnite BR> PUBG

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've had pubg since the beginning and its always been just meh to me. Its buggy, nikkas just camp in buildings and wait for someone to come by, hackers are rampant, etc

I just started Fortnite because its 100% free. It runs smoother, more options, yeah you can build but it seems like any building on the map can be destroyed so good luck camping heavy like pubg, just feels like a much better game overall

Anyone else make the switch?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've had pubg since the beginning and its always been just meh to me. Its buggy, nikkas just camp in buildings and wait for someone to come by, hackers are rampant, etc

I just started Fortnite because its 100% free. It runs smoother, more options, yeah you can build but it seems like any building on the map can be destroyed so good luck camping heavy like pubg, just feels like a much better game overall

Anyone else make the switch?
Translation: :wrist:

I bet you switch when you walk :yeshrug:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Thats cuz muhfukkas is broke and don't wanna drop the 30. How many of those users bought the Fortnite package?

According to most of the folks that bought the package, it's not even worth it:whoa:. Dev team not really giving a shyt about the PVE stuff, but all up and arms for the BR stuff. So basically, the PVE brehs are on their own sadly. I wanted to cop the package, but it's really a waste of money at this point:ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
coppin pleas, Seems like people just like the better game:pachaha:
I'm confused sir because on PC PUBG is teabagging Fortnite, and on console, last I heard was pubg had 3 million users as of 18days after it released...

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Passes 3 Million Players on Xbox One

So while you thought you was right, it appears that you're not :ld:

Now maybe you'll get a cosign or two? But I have to inform you it would be a Sony gamer who is upset the most exciting game(s) of this gen are not on their platform :wow: or @itsyoung!! who swore it wouldn't do well on consoles :rolleyes:

Have fun building forts lil nikka...

zNwjFs.gif

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused sir because on PC PUBG is teabagging Fortnite, and on console, last I heard was pubg had 3 million users as of 18days after it released...

Now maybe you'll get a cosign or two? But I have to inform you it would be a Sony gamer who is upset the most exciting game(s) of this gen are not on their platform :wow: or @itsyoung!! who swore it wouldn't do well on consoles :rolleyes:

zNwjFs.gif
'PUBG' On Xbox One Is A Black Eye For Both Microsoft And Bluehole: :pachaha:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

zNwjFs.gif

I bet your bum ass doesn’t have this game either

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
playing it now, getting kinda bored of it
shyt be taking way too long, wish they had a smaller map and a 50 player option
every match takes like 30-45 mins

if u survive 40 minutes then get popped from behind shyt is deflating :mjcry: