games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
I'm honestly not feeling this game either. I played like a few matches again last night and it was boring. I stayed alive for a good minute but it was just too boring. I want to try PUBG instead.
Yea, I've been waiting for that game to hit 1.0 and exit early access. It will officially release on PC next week just in time for the winter Steam sale (even if Bluehole continues to not put the game on sale :stopitslime:).

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This game is fun for a free. Not Warframe nor RL type of fun, but it does it's job. I am trying to get my skills up to play with my boys.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'm honestly not feeling this game either. I played like a few matches again last night and it was boring. I stayed alive for a good minute but it was just too boring. I want to try PUBG instead.
Try duos and squad matches. I rarely run solo because me and my homies try to run shyt in the other modes

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Just downloaded this on my PS4 two days ago. It's OK. My nephew plays the game and he loves it.

Playing this game for free or paying 24.99 for a buggy mess on my Xbox One for PUBG, I'll take this

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
IF this is essentially all PUBG is, I will not be spending money on it. The Battle Royal concept is cool but it gets old kind of fast. It's not a core concept I feel you can build a multiplayer game strictly around. Now I know the majority of Fortnite player base dont know what the fukk they are suppose to be doing in theory. But even if the core players did I don't see how much it could eleveate PUBG from this.