games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
highest I've placed so far is 3rd. the storm was closing in and the eye of the storm was right on a hill. dude had the height advantage over me and we had a firefight.

he came in second though, 3rd guy came rushing in and finished him off:salute:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="640" height="365" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

I got a double hate mail for this one just a bit ago :ehh:

First guy accused me of wall hacking and said he reported me :mjlol:

2nd guy called me a dirty nickger:leon:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Man this 50v50 mode is like playing Battlefield's retarded cousin :mjlol: It's a nice change of pace from the usual BR mode, but I think they need to have two bare bones bases real close to each other and each team buildup from there. Trying to get people to build a fort from scratch to have some protection from enemy fire and snipe fools from afar ain't happening. Trailer is a lie! Most of my matches so far just turned into a standard team death match. I have plenty of other games that do that better.

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Ive been watching Ninja, Summit, and CDNThe3rd..
I had no interest in this game initially but these guys make me want to try it out.
Yea I was the same way watching Lirik, Summit1g, and many of the other streamers that I follow who got burned out from PUBG so they all gave Fortnite BR another chance (or tried it for the first time) and they feelin it now. At first I thought that keeping the building feature from the survival mode was gimmicky, but the building aspect adds a whole new dimension to tactics that no other competent BR game has atm. I do have my gripes with the game, but it has earned a place in my game rotation atm.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
When an ally is down they need to change that green arrow to a red exclamation point or something.

Sometimes you don't know an ally is down until you see them crawling towards you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol i'm trash in this game.

Btw this shyt is only 30fps on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X? LOL.

I'm watching it being played on the TV and I'm playign it at 100+FPS on my PC :ohlawd:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Anybody playing this on PC?
I was playing it, but some of the quicks like the inaccuracy of the weapons, is annoying and driving me away fast. I'm not big on the third-person view and arcadey feel to it either. While interesting the biggest "selling point" to this particular BR is the building element which is required for top level play (at least on PC); can't react and build quickly you most likely are going die midway to late game. Just not feeling it. I don't feel like doing Minecraft shyt while playing a BR game. I can see the novelty in it, but it ain't for me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was playing it, but some of the quicks like the inaccuracy of the weapons, is annoying and driving me away fast. I'm not big on the third-person view and arcadey feel to it either. While interesting the biggest "selling point" to this particular BR is the building element which is required for top level play (at least on PC); can't react and build quickly you most likely are going die midway to late game. Just not feeling it. I don't feel like doing Minecraft shyt while playing a BR game. I can see the novelty in it, but it ain't for me.
I'm honestly not feeling this game either. I played like a few matches again last night and it was boring. I stayed alive for a good minute but it was just too boring. I want to try PUBG instead.