Forspoken official Thread (PS5/PC) OUT NOW!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

whoa this looks like a HUGE step down from the early “project athia” graphics display clips I saw…character movement looks dope but again (I’ve mentioned this before) the environment looks bland/uninspiring…anyway still a ways to go before this is released…it’s definitely not gonna be an automatic cop for me as yet…need to see more…I see why @ORDER_66 questioned the video game model…her face looked way more life-like in previous clips…it looks slightly odd here tho

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
whoa this looks like a HUGE step down from the early “project athia” graphics display clips I saw…character movement looks dope but again (I’ve mentioned this before) the environment looks bland/uninspiring…anyway still a ways to go before this is released…it’s definitely not gonna be an automatic cop for me as yet…need to see more…I see why @ORDER_66 questioned the video game model…her face looked way more life-like in previous clips…it looks slightly odd here tho
I agree about the facial animations. It looks off. The spell animations look great though. I feel like square games always look sus

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I agree about the facial animations. It looks off. The spell animations look great though. I feel like square games always look sus
I'm having fun in FF7R but some of those background textures look PS3 level :huhldup:

And I'm playing the PS5 upgrade :huhldup::huhldup:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How is she ugly? :gucci:

E-3pGz4WEAkZGyl
You picked the worst possible screencap and got daps for it :dead:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm having fun in FF7R but some of those background textures look PS3 level :huhldup:

And I'm playing the PS5 upgrade :huhldup::huhldup:
That game is sick but yeah there’s random low grade textures throughout. Waiting on that PC release…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
my only complaint is I wish the world was more populated/lively given how big it is.
should be a lot more going on

I think my main issue right now is some of the lipsynching and facial animation, looks rough as hell. The world, i think we'll see how it works out. Right now it's pretty much the same as FFXV's which is kind of whatever if im flying through it in yeezys

this key art makes me believe there are more bustling towns

story_arttpj20.jpg