Former Soccer Star Divorces Wife After Discovering His Twin Children Belong To His Wife’s Ex.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Again, she comes from the wealthiest family in the country in 90s-2000s, she does not need his money.:yeshrug:

:gucci:SO WHY WAS SHE WITH HIM
IN THE FIRST PLACE?

:devil:
:evil:

Im going to guess notoriety. He was a famous sports player, and some women do like fame/notoriety too. Money aint enough for some folks. She clearly seems to have not cared for him as a person, and lying to someone like that is just demonic man. But lying to him AND the kids is just....

Its inhuman, and I'll never vibe with that shyt. Just terrible people inside and out. :hhh:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is so fukked up and I would be tempted to kill the wife but after all this time the kids are yours and you won’t love them less but fukk this would be hard

Daps
Man...it easy to say "kill her" when speaking about a random woman but I don't know how I'd react if it was MY woman.

If you find out the truth but she doesn't know you found out? Gotta keep quiet and set all the plans in motion. Find accountants, lawyers etc., not tied to her. You wanna have all your ducks lined up before showing your cards. Now...if y'all found out at the same time...that's tricky because she's gonna be expecting the other shoe to drop.

Makes you wonder what made him start questioning shyt...

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
200w.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Man...it easy to say "kill her" when speaking about a random woman but I don't know how I'd react if it was MY woman.

If you find out the truth but she doesn't know you found out? Gotta keep quiet and set all the plans in motion. Find accountants, lawyers etc., not tied to her. You wanna have all your ducks lined up before showing your cards. Now...if y'all found out at the same time...that's tricky because she's gonna be expecting the other shoe to drop.

Makes you wonder what made him start questioning shyt...
I’m crashing out :yeshrug:

It’ll be a crime of passion:yeshrug:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The UN needs to pass a law that the paternity of the child should always be established at birth. It's that bad out here on these Earth skreets.