Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
What a turn of events.

:mjgrin:

What were you saying about these posts not existing?

Looks like I predicted how this thread would turn out. Look at all the responses in here since, and look at how folks are reacting to them (saying the same damn thing I've been trying to reiterate to your dumbass).

@CHICAGO
@number21
@Hoodoo Child
@Spectre
@Based Lord Zedd
@Monoblock
@KingZimbabwe
@42 Monks
@ThrobbingHood
@CarolinaBigAggie.
@Alvin

I wonder if these nxggas would be so quick to dap your short-sighted bullshyt now.

nikka, don’t ever tag me in your petty bullshyt again.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
-I find it funny stupid ass people getting in their feelings & accusing others of trying to justify this because they're curious about the entire story after watching the video. shyt reminds me of Bill Burr's "No reason to hit a woman" routine.
-Then people getting mad at people pointing out how this shyt got exaggerated to make it sound WAY worse than it actually was. When my family was sharing this shyt yesterday they made it sound like it's the worst beating they've ever seen & people in here doing the same thing.

-With that said, I think dude's stupid. How stupid depends on the full story.
Story is irrelevant at this point. Even if she cheated on him or put the baby in a bad situation. At worst you take your kid and bounce. There's zero justification especially when she was not physically attacking you

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Story is irrelevant at this point. Even if she cheated on him or put the baby in a bad situation. At worst you take your kid and bounce. There's zero justification especially when she was not physically attacking you

Nah, you better believe that if someone hurt my kid, redistributing the footage of what I'd do to them would be illegal.

I'm not questioning the child's welfare in this situation still. Type of injuries needed for that type response would have the child in a different room/house before I got to work.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Nah. The story's irrelevant to YOU & just because you don't care doesn't mean other people don't. I'm pretty sure you care about some things I don't give a fukk about too, that's life. I'm intrigued by human behavior & thought about going into psychology so I'm curious about motivation & reasoning. I saw the vid & have questions, that makes it relevant to ME.

-Like I already said, being curious about about the entire story doesn't have shyt to do with justification.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
What a turn of events.

Looks like I predicted how this thread would turn out. Look at all the responses in here since, and look at how folks are reacting to them (saying the same damn thing I've been trying to reiterate to your dumbass).

@CHICAGO
@number21
@Hoodoo Child
@Spectre
@Based Lord Zedd
@Monoblock
@KingZimbabwe
@42 Monks
@ThrobbingHood
@CarolinaBigAggie.
@Alvin

I wonder if these nxggas would be so quick to dap your short-sighted bullshyt now.

EemVMEFUYAEpET3.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What a turn of events.

@CHICAGO
@number21
@Hoodoo Child
@Spectre
@Based Lord Zedd
@Monoblock
@KingZimbabwe
@42 Monks
@ThrobbingHood
@CarolinaBigAggie.
@Alvin

Dawg....... You are literally a pink ass pastel faced white boy acting like a nikka on a black website, in order to conjure up right wing talking points without criticism. Youse a bytch, and a pink ass bytch. Born a bytch, raised by numerous pink bytches and fakkits, and you are treated like a bytch by every nikka on here.

Pink bytch, you failed in every aspect of life. Pink bytch. I'd beat the pink off yo bytch ass. Dawg if I could catch yo bytch ass I'd stomp your face in on Facebook live, showing off each new bruise and scar from each time my right foot hit yo bytch ass. You are legit one of the most bytchmade nikkas ever created by whatever higher power put yo bytch ass in this multiverse. Dr Strange is rolling over in his multidimensional grave you fukkin fakkit. I bet cash you got the face of a Brad, not a single drop of nikka in you. Pink ass bytch. I ain't Rick James bytch, I'd piss on your couch in your favorite spot. Broke ass bytch.

I'd beat the interest in abusive relationships out yo bytch ass. Fukkin fakkit :scust:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps