Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I find it funny stupid ass people getting in their feelings & accusing others of trying to justify this because they're curious about the entire story after watching the video. shyt reminds me of Bill Burr's "No reason to hit a woman" routine.
-Then people getting mad at people pointing out how this shyt got exaggerated to make it sound WAY worse than it actually was. When my family was sharing this shyt yesterday they made it sound like it's the worst beating they've ever seen & people in here doing the same thing.

-With that said, I think dude's stupid. How stupid depends on the full story.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
-I find it funny stupid ass people getting in their feelings & accusing others of trying to justify this because they're curious about the entire story after watching the video. shyt reminds me of Bill Burr's "No reason to hit a woman" routine.
-Then people getting mad at people pointing out how this shyt got exaggerated to make it sound WAY worse than it actually was. When my family was sharing this shyt yesterday they made it sound like it's the worst beating they've ever seen & people in here doing the same thing.

Yep! You put hands on a few Women before.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Sorry my guy, enjoyed your posts over the years.,But have to place you on ignore for trying to downplay what happened on camera. You can't be taken seriously after that,

Daps
You're obviously not that familiar with this sub-forum.

If there was no video evidence, they'd be calling the woman a lying hoe, and/or that she probably deserved whatever happened to her. They wouldn't be waiting for any evidence, they'd be directing all their anger towards the woman.
Why come in this thread and talk bout what if’s that don’t exist?

There’s a video, we watched and said the nikka wrong

Wat u want us to do?

u using this thread to vent bout the coli just sound like U wanna hate on the website on sum pretentious shyt :mjlol:
I was only reiterating what someone else already said. I didn't come in this thread and bring the point up. I'm not the only one who holds this position.

:manny:

Is there something wrong with pointing out that this sub-forum has a problem with holding men accountable for their bullshyt, even when they're faced with actual evidence, as you can see there's some dumbass mfers that are already trying to excuse this shyt.
nikka the thread 10 pages and @Hungerpain was the only nikka to question what she did prior

Even in his original post in the thread he said nikkas in this thread are quick to throw the black man into jail to protect a women

but U in here trying to write a diatribe about how the coli hate women by using the 1 nikka in the thread out of 100 posts :mjlol:

naw u a grandstanding lil p*ssy who lack social skills so ya only move is to act superior like U better than the coli

Just stfu u sound stupid
What a turn of events.

:mjgrin:

What were you saying about these posts not existing?

Looks like I predicted how this thread would turn out. Look at all the responses in here since, and look at how folks are reacting to them (saying the same damn thing I've been trying to reiterate to your dumbass).

@CHICAGO
@number21
@Hoodoo Child
@Spectre
@Based Lord Zedd
@Monoblock
@KingZimbabwe
@42 Monks
@ThrobbingHood
@CarolinaBigAggie.
@Alvin

I wonder if these nxggas would be so quick to dap your short-sighted bullshyt now.

Daps
Looking at this from a purely analytical standpoint (removing the emotion, and accepting the fact that he was wrong for assaulting her like that and def not with a baby present) - But no one finds it suspect at the video clip shows him spazzing but she clearly admits to doing something wrong. That "something" could literally be any thing - that we have no context for. What if it's a situation where she tried to harm the child, he found out about it or she was doing drugs, selling illegal shy or engaging in illicit behavior detrimental to the child, or letting another man or a reckless friend into the home that caused harm to the baby. Then it would be feedback like "that bytch needs to die". Why are NONE of the news outlets putting out the video and the convo that was taking place in it's entirety. Just the snippet. Also, the police initially didn't take her account of the situation for 4 days, (which is another flag that people overlook - what on her part made them not arrest him immediately or follow through with the report). She claimed to be in fear of her life since the pregnancy but let him come over to her residence for a one on one with no supervision. Something is off and the fact that there's a segment of these fukkin c00ns and race blaming cacs are playing go go power ranger save a soul for a white without the full facts for every breaking news story. Do we know if she have any priors? or what her conduct record is?

That apartment of hers looks like a damn mess- an infant's area should cleaner than clean. Like she rarely cleaned that place in months. Looks like some seedy shyt was going on.
We've even got a so-called woman poster out here trying to spin this shyt onto blaming the woman.

:wow:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Again, people in their feelings. I grew up exposed to domestic abuse, the shyt's a part of my entire childhood & people that actually know me know where I stand on it. People going around saying shyt like "This is the worst video I've ever seen" & one breh in here saying this shyt's worse than videos of people actually getting killed. Give me a fukking break, this isn't even the worst vid on the front page right now.

Yep! You put hands on a few Women before.
-Wrong, but go ahead & make all the dumbass assumptions you want. I make a blanket statement about stupid ass people making accusations & here you come.
Sorry my guy, enjoyed your posts over the years. But have to place you on ignore for trying to downplay what happened on camera. You can't be taken seriously after that,
-Go ahead, do you. I'm not downplaying shyt by saying people are exaggerating, it's called making an observation.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What a turn of events.

What were you saying about these posts not existing?

Looks like I predicted how this thread would turn out. Look at all the responses in here since, and look at how folks are reacting to them (saying the same damn thing I've been trying to reiterate to your dumbass).

@CHICAGO
@number21
@Hoodoo Child
@Spectre
@Based Lord Zedd
@Monoblock
@KingZimbabwe
@42 Monks
@ThrobbingHood
@CarolinaBigAggie.
@Alvin

I wonder if these nxggas would be so quick to dap your short-sighted bullshyt now.

Get a hobby old nikka