Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not your mother.
That's the problem - stop personalizing behavior that has nothing to do with your personal life or interactions and generalizing shyt that you have no facts about. But it's easier to do when the "assailant" is black huh? foh.

It's not that - I just have a lot of women in my family and I wouldn't want to see them hurt or harmed. I'd feel the same way if they were both Black. :yeshrug:

But hey. Not my pig. Not my farm.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Man if you gotta run thru all this shyt to justify this man beating her like that then I dont know what to tell you.
point is idk, if it comes out it was for something minor or something that didn't endanger him then :manny: he going to jail either way lol y'all acting like are opinions shape what type of charge and how long the sentencing will be.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
not that it changes anything about this specific incident but dude only played 3 seasons and his last season was 2015. Calling him an nfl-guy is like when people make threads calling somebody a rapper because they have one ragedy ass video and some bum-ass drill mixtape that nobody bought. The majority of NFL players and former players are good guys that don't do this type of shyt.
yall gotta stop with the bullshyt. He probably played football for 20+ years of life and he was drafted. that's not even close to the same thing.

nicca got CTE and should be euthanized

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's not that - I just have a lot of women in my family and I wouldn't want to see them hurt or harmed. I'd feel the same way if they were both Black. :yeshrug:

But hey. Not my pig. Not my farm.
Dude, I am a woman and I have been in a dysfunctional relationship at one point that involved inappropriate escalation of physical contact. He was dealt with accordingly. But I also know being younger at the time, what to really say to instigate and cause a reaction. So I take accountability as well. The consensus is agreed that Men should never hit a woman unless it's to defend their life, children or property - wrong is wrong. But the problem is that we dont know if any or all of that applies. If I can manage to remain impartial and not run to emote online about being personally offended, then you should have the common sense to wait for facts and not applying your real life feelings to a situation that you were not there to witness without being properly informed of ALL the facts before making judgement calls off outrage and sensationalism. and I damn sure didn't post a gofundme under the guise of "domestic violence" for dollars or run post up snippets.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yall gotta stop with the bullshyt. He probably played football for 20+ years of life and he was drafted. that's not even close to the same thing.

nicca got CTE and should be euthanized
and as usual - in comes the "euthanasia" and "eugenics" kill them all crowd. ^^^

she laid down and had a baby with him. Knowing that. Based off your scientific assessment so what does that make her and his offspring. Keep the same energy?

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Sheez, this is without a doubt one of the most horrific videos I’ve ever seen. Worse than the gore shyt I’ve seen. I’m sorry, nothing should possess a man to be violent to a woman. shyt is so bytch made. What a fukking coward.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude, I am a woman and I have been in a dysfunctional relationship at one point that involved inappropriate escalation of physical contact. He was dealt with accordingly. But I also know being younger at the time, what to really say to instigate and cause a reaction. So I take accountability as well. The consensus is agreed that Men should never hit a woman unless it's to defend their life, children or property - wrong is wrong. But the problem is that we dont know if any or all of that applies. If I can manage to remain impartial and not run to emote online about being personally offended, then you should have the common sense to wait for facts and not applying your real life feelings to a situation that you were not there to witness without being properly informed of ALL the facts before making judgement calls off outrage and sensationalism. and I damn sure didn't post a gofundme under the guise of "domestic violence" for dollars or run post up snippets.

Yeah I know women can instigate and start shyt. I was in a relationship with a woman that attacked ME in the relationship. At most I pushed her away to stop her. She injured herself and tried to blame me one time. She attacked me more than once in the past. I knew to get the fukk outta that relationship. I know we had some level of toxicity in the relationship but I know if I attacked her I'd be vilified. I was even labeled as the bad guy in the relationship :mjlol:

But yes I know men can be provoked. Has happened many times in my family and I think I'm cognizant to the fact that some women hide behind the "men shouldn't hit women" thing.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
and as usual - in comes the "euthanasia" and "eugenics" kill them all crowd. ^^^
kill them all? he chokeslammed a woman casually, that's some dog ass shyt. She wasn't actively assaulting him or fighting back.....dgaf what color. He was centimeters away from seriously injuring or killing her, let's please not act like this was an isolated incident.

he was beating the fukk out of this woman while showing no emotion.....that speaks volumes

edit: im not a violent person at all, but let that be my sister or daughter, hell even a cousin, i would shoot this mf

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
kill them all? he chokeslammed a woman casually, that's some dog ass shyt. She wasn't actively assaulting him or fighting back.....dgaf what color. He was centimeters away from seriously injuring or killing her, let's please not act like this was an isolated incident.

he was beating the fukk out of this woman while showing no emotion.....that speaks volumes
Dude gtfo of my mentions with this regurgitation and repetitive if/then rhetorical bullshyt. Nothing casual about that exchange which makes her part in this even more concerning about why not post the entire video in FULL and not the he say she say that cuts off before and after. Are you white?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Dude gtfo of my mentions with this regurgitation and repetitive if/then rhetorical bullshyt. Are you white?
im black. but what difference would it make if i was white? you watch that video and think "oh she did something to deserve this"?

you must be trolling.