Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A lot:what:
Are women not human now?
Looking at this from a purely analytical standpoint (removing the emotion, and accepting the fact that he was wrong for assaulting her like that and def not with a baby present) - But no one finds it suspect at the video clip shows him spazzing but she clearly admits to doing something wrong. That "something" could literally be any thing - that we have no context for. What if it's a situation where she tried to harm the child, he found out about it or she was doing drugs, selling illegal shy or engaging in illicit behavior detrimental to the child, or letting another man or a reckless friend into the home that caused harm to the baby. Then it would be feedback like "that bytch needs to die". Why are NONE of the news outlets putting out the video and the convo that was taking place in it's entirety. Just the snippet. Also, the police initially didn't take her account of the situation for 4 days, (which is another flag that people overlook - what on her part made them not arrest him immediately or follow through with the report). She claimed to be in fear of her life since the pregnancy but let him come over to her residence for a one on one with no supervision. Something is off and the fact that there's a segment of these fukkin c00ns and race blaming cacs are playing go go power ranger save a soul for a white without the full facts for every breaking news story. Do we know if she have any priors? or what her conduct record is?

That apartment of hers looks like a damn mess- an infant's area should cleaner than clean. Like she rarely cleaned that place in months. Looks like some seedy shyt was going on.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is looking more and more suspect. That apartment of hers looks like a Motel 6 meth spot. So she set up a gofundme for "domestic violence victims" before the case is even in court.
:francis:

yeah, that kinda don't sit right with me ever.

I mean, I highly doubt this is the first time he put hands on her, but now that this got national attention, she trying to strike while the iron's hot and capitalize.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah that doesn’t matter at all actually
Yes the fuk it does.
You don't even know if she was abusing the child or the reason as to why he went over her house in the first place. You didnt hear the video in the entirety to make a judgment call - is actions were morally wrong but you don't know if she engaged in morally wrong behavior to solicit that type of reaction in the first place. fukkin weirdos in here. That white girl could have 5 felonies, threatened his mother and called her the n-er word, shot up heroin in front of the kid and you would still be acting like she's blameless.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah, that kinda don't sit right with me ever.

I mean, I highly doubt this is the first time he put hands on her, but now that this got national attention, she trying to strike while the iron's hot and capitalize.
Exactly, the monetization of a tragic situation 5 hours off the press and already with the handouts.
I'm not one to react over a 20 second video snippet without knowing if she could have said or did some offbrand cac shyt that would provoke him to react. They literally say or engage in the most demonic offensive racist shyt for the sole purpose of provocation. as she profits off the "innocent victimized white girl was brutalized by the big violent nfl player" - nah, not letting history and media write a narrative without the full context of the exchange.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta say she took the beating better than some UFC fighters. Goddamn.

I'm sensitive to this shyt because my mother was abused.

Dude needs to be locked up for LIFE. :pacspit:
That's not your mother.
That's the problem - stop personalizing behavior that has nothing to do with your personal life or interactions and generalizing shyt that you have no facts about. But it's easier to do when the "assailant" is black huh? foh. why did she start the recording at the exact point where he was raging and conveniently stops the recording when she literally begins to admit and respond to his questions about "not being appropriate". so what exactly did she not want in the media that would affect her public perception? That's the question that needs to be answered before you run in here with the tiki torch tik tok crusade.