Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I have never hit a woman in my life but it wasn’t as bad as the comments made it seem. He threw her around but I thought I was going to see a ground and pound. Homeboy in the elevator literally knocked his wife out and I didn’t see this type of outrage.

:mjtf:

"It's not like he picked her up over his head and Bane back broke her over his knee. I don't see the big deal."

there really are some fukked up people on this board.

:gucci:

:hubie:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
No he’s not lol… A year max

1st degree assault at the very least.
add onto that he is also a fugitive? that in it's self is a felony i would imagine.
he's probably going to commit crimes while he is on the run as well out of necessity.
he's playing Uno and only getting Draw Four cards.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
If she gets you angry to that point then you don’t need to be in a relationship with her period and probably not in a relationship at all.

This isn’t his first time doing some shyt like this either based on his body language and attitude.

A lot of men are mental midgets when it comes to managing their emotions especially when their feelings get hurt or with they get angry or frustrated about something. All this violent energy he displayed are his emotions to getting his feelings hurt and frustrated by some perceived wrong he believes she did.

He not only needs to be incarcerated but he needs clinical help as well.