Former director of the CDC predicts the next pandemic will be from bird flu

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cool. I loved dealing with neurotic hypochondriacs during the pandemic!

Even when you vax up they will still accuse you of giving them COVID when you cough.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
i don't really give a shyt what other people do, as long as i don't have to wear them. but at what point are you gonna feel safe again :dead: what exactly are you waiting for? god gave you a highly functional immune system, breh

in 10 years you aren't gonna be any safer than you are right now, or you were in 2019
For me it goes beyond covid at this point. I had real bad allergies, seen a significant decrease in that, as well just not really getting sick in general. I used to catch a cold once a year when winter turned to spring. I have only been sick once since I started wearing a mask out. That one time came from being around a lot of family for a funeral and someone else was sick. Wife caught it but I didn’t. Tried to distance in the house but I still eventually got sick. On top of I’m not a very friendly chatty person IRL if I don’t know you. I could be over exaggerating but I feel like less people try to have small talk with me when I’m wearing it.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For me it goes beyond covid at this point. I had real bad allergies, seen a significant decrease in that, as well just not really getting sick in general. I used to catch a cold once a year when winter turned to spring. I have only been sick once since I started wearing a mask out. That one time came from being around a lot of family for a funeral and someone else was sick. Wife caught it but I didn’t. Tried to distance in the house but I still eventually got sick. On top of I’m not a very friendly chatty person IRL if I don’t know you. I could be over exaggerating but I feel like less people try to have small talk with me when I’m wearing it.

Nikka this is a Super Villain origin story.