Former director of the CDC predicts the next pandemic will be from bird flu

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These people basically think your so stupid now that they will tell you their plans and still depend on your fear to think irrationally and follow herd mentality.

And once this shyt hits the ground,coli usernames will become big pharma advocates once again,and also deny that this shyt was cooked up in a lab.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
birds are vile creatures :scust:
giphy.gif

broller

Veteran
Daps
Usually when a disease has a higher death rate/more severe symptoms and signs, it doesn't spread as easily. The people are sicker, stay home or go to the hospital as opposed to milder symptoms like covid.

The ebola virus for instance was way deadlier than covid and didn't/doesn't spread as much. Same with SARS from 02/03

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Stock up on those N95 masks while you can :sas2:
Never took mine off. One of the only weirdos still out here wearing it. Just reupped last month.

:snoop:

I guarantee you it will come from either China or India:scusthov:
Blame Colorado this time. The moment I saw those cases starting I said here we go again

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I am assuming it would take a lot for it to become anything worth being on our radar. With COVID we were hearing things in November, and then things were looking scary by February. I feel like I've heard bird flu pandemic concerns for months

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never took mine off. One of the only weirdos still out here wearing it. Just reupped last month.
i don't really give a shyt what other people do, as long as i don't have to wear them. but at what point are you gonna feel safe again :dead: what exactly are you waiting for? god gave you a highly functional immune system, breh

in 10 years you aren't gonna be any safer than you are right now, or you were in 2019

Daps
well, if trump gets in office, we won’t have anything to worry about. he did a remarkable job managing our covid response.

:unimpressed: