Former Best Anal Performer Award Winner Jazmine Cashmere Is Officially Off The Market

Could You Marry A Former Adult Film Star?

• Yes

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Only if I knew no one would find out

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Depends on their net worth

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 111 77.1%

• Total voters

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So why do you hang out in JBO? And in the Gay/DL threads no less :picard:

vkoczOJ.jpg
:picard:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
I couldnt see entire thread title from the front page, i thought i was gunna get in here and it was gunna say she had dat Rona :damn: Glad that's not the case.

Got Darlene Amaro vs Virgo Peridot in the east bracket, Sara Jay vs some random thot in the west bracket.... who wins? :jbhmm:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:damn:

Nooooooooooooo

the High Horse got a broke leg :ufdup:
none at all

that ain't even an exposure of anythin. he quoted one thread 5 times to make it seem like he had something :laff:

I'm still waiting for receipts of what he claimed. let's go... nikkaz been trying to get me out the paint and got NOTHING

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
another fakkit who can't read.

please tell us what he exposed in detail... because all I see is links of me shutting down the comparison of homophobia to racism being on the same level... unless you disagree with what I was saying :mjpls:

I know I hurt dumb nikkaz on here y'all huddling together for support is cute #hurtc00ncoalition

:russ:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
another fakkit who can't read.

please tell us what he exposed in detail... because all I see is links of me shutting down the comparison of homophobia to racism being on the same level... unless you disagree with what I was saying :mjpls:

I know I hurt dumb nikkaz on here y'all huddling together for support is cute #hurtc00ncoalition

:russ:
full

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought she had married some pastor years ago. Glad she's well and getting what she wants out of life. Glad I still have her scenes saved as well.