Forbes: Will Surviving Gunfire Be Donald Trump’s Next Appeal To Black Voters?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, that is a real title.

Written by:
e0d5g71gf6f44af0d7f5g4609543a4-Shaun-Harper.jpg

Shaun Harper
Contributor
|
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
I am a tenured professor in the Marshall School of Business, Price School of Public Policy, and Rossier School of Education at the University of Southern California, where I hold the Clifford and Betty Allen Chair in Urban Leadership. I am also founder and executive director of... Read More
Follow

Update: They deleted the article. The Internet is forever though

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would it appeal to black folks? What about all the mass shootings. Are those families going to vote trump too? What about all the families who's relatives have been shot by police?

Does this resonate with them? Trump didn't die. He got megged (hit by shrapnel and pretended he was shot).

None of the negative attention trump receives is going to get the black vote. Not a mugshot, not felonies,not multiple kids by multiple baby mamas, not trickin, not raping bytches, not getting megged. Felons can't vote. And no black person that's been shot is gonna be like "yeah, Trump's a rider, he's got my vote."

Where's that milkdud head ass c00n from anyway?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
You know what I notice?

Every time Trump is in trouble or is facing serious consequences, you'll have his base and his camp constantly trying to correlate a connection with Black people/voters.

It makes no sense...if anything the more trouble Trump gets into the more Black people/voters continue to further stray away from him. We're the main ones who've been vocally opposing him and his ideology/base since 2015/'16.

Bringing Black people up every time he gets into some serious shyt is stupid and pointless from their angle so why waste time trying to drum up a faux connection between the two sides.

All this does is prove that most Black people were right in our assessment/judgement of Trump.

It goes back to what I've said above...not sure why the Conservatives, MAGA, and the GOP always have Black people on their minds when something serious or embarrassing happens to them.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would it appeal to black folks? What about all the mass shootings. Are those families going to vote trump too? What about all the families who's relatives have been shot by police?

Does this resonate with them? Trump didn't die. He got megged (hit by shrapnel and pretended he was shot).

None of the negative attention trump receives is going to get the black vote. Not a mugshot, not felonies,not multiple kids by multiple baby mamas, not trickin, not raping bytches, not getting megged. Felons can't vote. And no black person that's been shot is gonna be like "yeah, Trump's a rider, he's got my vote."

Where's that milkdud head ass c00n from anyway?
These are the kind of black people conservatives use to push retarded narratives like this.

But this is also emblematic of the media in general. I'm seeing reports infantilizing a would be assassin and lionizing a fascist as a martyr.

It's time we held these outlets and pages responsible for their role in all of this.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk the media and their continual bullshyt portrayal of African Americans. Now that is the type of bullshyt they send out all around the World about African Americans, essentially mocking them for being victims of gun violence and making light of the murderers doing the shootings. They don't focus on the fact that a 20 year old White Republican named Crooks tried to shoot an 80 year old White Republican crook. Nope. Their focus is on sending another negative narrative of African Americans into the rest of the World even though African Americans had nothing to do with the shooting and Biden will receive 90+% of African American votes

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
These muthafukas dumb as fukk and so is Trump camp. If that muthafuka was smart he would have built his entire campaign on the back of him being a felon and how he will make it so others in his same position would have a second opportunity at a “real” life and not have to have the label of FELON held over their head.

That shyt alone would get his elected because a lot of people INCLUDING Biden supporters don’t think Biden should get a second term because of what seems like declining health and then you throw in the fact that ALL OF US REGARDLESS OF RACE know at least one Felon who has attempted to change his life but because of the label they can’t get the chance they deserve. That shyt alone will win him an election that at this point he’s already seemingly won and I fukking hate his muthafukin ass but reality is reality :manny: