Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:mjlol:

NBA still #3

@Malta lost

They been saying baseball been dying since 94 these cats don't understand how big shyt is especially in Cali where I'm at they too busy crying about who trending on Twitter and all that bs but dodgers kill pretty much anything out here when it comes to must see year round same with giants these basketball fans are few and far between

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
They been saying baseball been dying since 94 these cats don't understand how big shyt is especially in Cali where I'm at they too busy crying about who trending on Twitter and all that bs but dodgers kill pretty much anything out here when it comes to must see year round same with giants these basketball fans are few and far between
I've been saying that shyt too

:sadcam:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
nikkas need to leave that social media shyt alone and stick to the real world

The MLB team is more popular than the NBA team in every market except Miami and Oakland

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

The MLB team is more popular than the NBA team in every market except Miami and Oakland
:patrice: Are the Dodgers & Angels really more popular than the Lakers in L.A? :usure:

Kobe probably gets far more love in that city than Trout or Kershaw.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Pretty much LA would be 50/50 but Lakers so trash right now dodgers run shyt

Just like hip hop they really think these 21 savage young thug dweebs popping then get mad when cats like j-cole do 600k 1st week Twitter ain't end all be all

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:patrice: Are the Dodgers & Angels really more popular than the Lakers in L.A? :usure:

Dodgers get more buzz year around where I be especially come playoff time Lakers fans ghost status right now when both even playing field I'd say Lakers probably but even when they went back to back in 09-10 the Shaq/Kobe team was way hotter back then. If dodgers ever get over hump it will crush what the Lakers last titles did the Mexican fans out here rep dodgers harder than raiders

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Kobe probably gets far more love in that city than Trout or Kershaw.

Kobe transcend shyt but you gotta understand the demographics these Mexicans out here in Cali love baseball especially the dodgers a random dodgers/giants Tuesday night in may shuts down bars like it's a NFL conference title game where I be

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:mjlol:

NBA still #3

@Malta lost

I don't have a problem with baseball, the athletes are well paid and don't end up with dementia. How the NBA lose when players have the power, meanwhile you enjoy a sport with plantation mentality, not surprising since your state voted Trump....you probably did too
boNDLWx.png