For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

illadope

きんが
Daps
nikka im pretty sure I said that.:shaq:

:camby:

Naw you then went on to say because you wouldnt think they would be smart or honorable enough to search your families lineage so they could know they were once part of "the struggle"

Do you even know what place you come from in Africa?

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
aint no life like that obsessing over skin tone life
full

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Naw you then went on to say because you wouldnt think they would be smart or honorable enough to search your families lineage so they could know they were once part of "the struggle"

Do you even know what place you come from in Africa?
Well there are lots of whites today that have black ancestors and are none the wiser ...nothing to do w honor or intelligence.

I actually do know where they are from, not that there's any correlation w what was said before. On my mom's side they are from the old kingdom of benin, which is now Nigeria.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good question. I'd defintely feel some type of way if my jit came out looking like Naruto (blond hair and blue eyes). :patrice:

I'd still love the kid but yeah that shyt would bother me a bit. :patrice:

He's got to at least have my hair type and eye color I don't care about skin color that much. :patrice:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Well I just started seeing this Russian girl, couple dates, nothing serious. But if we ever did fukk up and have a kid, I'd hope it's at least my complexion, but Ima red boy so it'd probably be lighter :merchant:.