For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This question is mostly for the Pawg lovers and the negros that love mixed/biracial girls :mjpls: If you had kids with a white girl, or even a biracial girl, there's a small tiny chance the kid could take after their white side instead of coming out brown or beige. Would you be bothered by this? :lupe:

30-12-2008-682_695261a.jpg

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I'm too light to have kids with white women, so I've never dated one. So yes it would bother me... I don't want my descendants to not remember the struggle and to think that they're white. This can happen if I marry a white woman and my kids marries another white person, it's that easy. I don't think yall dark bredren got anything to worry about though.

I love mixed women but they gotta be darker than me though, which is very easy.

I love my women brown though the most I don't care if they're mixed or not.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm dark (considered) and I want my kids to look Black. I'd hate it if they came out White but my man White/Asian so ... :damn:

if they did come out white i'd just let them play out in the sun all day. :youngsabo:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm too light to have kids with white women, so I've never dated one. So yes it would bother me... I don't want my descendants to not remember the struggle and to think that they're white. This can happen if I marry a white woman and my kids marries another white person, it's that easy. I don't think yall dark bredren got anything to worry about though.

man fukk all that shyt man go for what you want

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I was never a dude that went after a specific type of girl. My girl now just happens to be bi-racial. Her dad is black, and Im a medium dark complexion. If we have kids, I don't think there's a chance of them being white. However, I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind ever so often. I want my kids to look like me, so if my kid came out looking white with none of my features, after the DNA teat proves it was mine, then yea, I might be a lil disappointed... But it's still my kid, it's not like I would disown it.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I honestly can't see myself marrying and having kids with a white women. At most she could be mixed. Still, I'll won't say never cause you never know what the future brings. :yeshrug: And yes, I would be a little bothered if the kid didn't have some of my complexion.

illadope

きんが
Daps

If your children were educated they would know they were part of the struggle regardless their colour.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have Dutch four generations back... so I probably shouldn't impregnate a mixed broad... but I probably will and have little beige mini me's :blessed:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

I am all about breeding the "mixed" element of America them out. I rather see either marry Black or White then have their group like in Brazil. So if I was to breed with a mulatto or quadroon it would be a good thing for Black people.:obama: