For those trying to quit soda

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I don't fukk with soda or juice at all, except once a week when I have a cheat meal I'll have a diet coke

I figure once a week aspartame is worth cutting out sugar completely

Daps
If you have the willpower for it, I recommend dropping soda cold turkey and sticking to water. The cravings will be gone by a few weeks and eventually you won't even want soda.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all dude are really drinking soda like that? I grew up drinking soda all the time. Like everyday, and especially in the summertime down here in the TX heat.

But once I got a little more serious about working out, I threw them in the bushes. I may drink 1 every other week or so...or if I eat something that soda helps to digest(like bar-b-que).

But usually for me it's water &
Crystal_Light_Image.JPG

Cut the habit after my dentist hit me with the:ufdup:

It wasn't worth it to not have white teeth.

not to encourage u, but if you drink soda thru a straw that prevents it from damaging ur teeth

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Y'all dude are really drinking soda like that? I grew up drinking soda all the time. Like everyday, and especially in the summertime down here in the TX heat.

But once I got a little more serious about working out, I threw them in the bushes. I may drink 1 every other week or so...or if I eat something that soda helps to digest(like bar-b-que).

Crystal_Light_Image.JPG

not to encourage u, but if you drink soda thru a straw that prevents it from damaging ur teeth
Men drinking thru straws.......

Doesn't matter I have zero taste to have soda ever again.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Men drinking thru straws.......

Doesn't matter I have zero taste to have soda ever again.

:manny:

If I'm at home, I drink thru staws alot of times. Especially water. You can drink a whole bottle of water thru a straw in like 15-20 secs. And that's great for ppl who like to drink water first thing in the morning

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I drank so much Coke as a kid it aint funny, grandma always kept that fridge stocked and I was there daily. 3 cokes, a pack of Saltine crackers, and Saved By The Bell was my after school ritual. You just develop an addiction:yeshrug:

pretty much my childhood, and then when i went to college they had fountain soda every meal :wow:

but about 3 years or so ago, both me and my brother switched to coke zero. I might have one a day if I'm lucky (or with some almonds at work for caffeine and a snack) and it kills all cravings

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
pretty much my childhood, and then when i went to college they had fountain soda every meal :wow:

but about 3 years or so ago, both me and my brother switched to coke zero. I might have one a day if I'm lucky (or with some almonds at work for caffeine and a snack) and it kills all cravings

I got fat as sh1t doing this.... For some reason it never registered to me that there was a ton of calories in soda.. I guess it's because my parents kept us away from soda as a kid.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got fat as sh1t doing this.... For some reason it never registered to me that there was a ton of calories in soda.. I guess it's because my parents kept us away from soda as a kid.

surprisingly it was fun at first as a novelty but i think i went from 190 to 175 freshman year of college once i weaned off the soda and multiple plates of unlimited foods. senior year of college had me more sedentary than ever, and hooping a couple nights a week (not studying that much :snoop:) got me to drop 15 freshman year while most people gained weight. i also didnt drink much freshman year which helped

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Or just switch to diet soda. Not really any difference than using these flavor drops.

If you generally are a cola drinker, I recommend starting with Pepsi Next for a week or 2, which is 60 calories per can. It will start to get you acclimated to the taste of artificial sweeteners. Then switch to Pepsi Max, which is 0 calories. Once you get the taste for it, all diet soda will start to taste good enough to squash your cravings.

I average 1 can of diet soda per day and it kills all my cravings to ever go back to Coke, Pepsi, and Mountain Dew. I would rather not drink diet soda at all, but we gotta treat ourselves occasionally to avoid going back and binging on the bad stuff
Diet soda is worse than regular soda. When I drank it, I was always sluggish, so I switched back to regular soda. Diet soda has aspartame, which can cause cancer in your body. It's better to just drink regular soda and burn it off at the gym.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I love soda... it majes the meal so much better

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Soda?

:russ:

Only 7up and ginger ale occasionally. (<10 times a year, if im sick or something).

Other than that. Water, orange juice, lemonade, gatorade, powerade, V8 juices.

Am I losing by drinking gatorade since i run around at work all day?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Crystal_Light_Image.JPG

Those are cool but these
crystal-light-energy.jpg
:banderas:

I use to be a soda freak but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

On my vacation i drank almost a case for the week.

Usually try to get closer to drinking almost a gallon a day .