For those trying to quit soda

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I wont even touch a soda nowadays unless its a Jones Soda. Ill buy some juice before I buy a soda and it has to be 100% juice not from concentrate.
I had an associate that was addicted to Dr.Pepper he'd buy a 24 pack twice a week and if he ran out y he'd get headaches from not getting his caffeine fix.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs i need to quit diet soda..I've been drinking this shyt like water for three years. I'm pushing 100 ounces a day. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
that sugar will get you addicted quick. but i found it easy getting off soda with the sparkling water with natural flavoring ( no sugar or substitutes ).

SCHWEPPES_RASPBERRY_LIME_SELTZERSPARKLING_WATER_12.png

You do know that "natural flavors" aren't natural right?

That's pretty much corporate codeword for chemical sweetener.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
You do know that "natural flavors" aren't natural right?

That's pretty much corporate codeword for chemical sweetener.
nah its just carbonated water bro. there's no sugar and no sweetness at all. just a light taste from whatever flavor fruit flavor you might choose.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea I know but whatever is giving you that subtle fruit flavor ain't from fruits. It's from a test tube.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
that sugar will get you addicted quick. but i found it easy getting off soda with the sparkling water with natural flavoring ( no sugar or substitutes ).
That's basically how I got off soda. I started drinking unflavored seltzer water, which tasted like crap until you acquire the taste. Then I stopped drinking seltzer. I haven't drank a soda since 2009.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn near every thing on here is some BGOL shyt. BGOL been calling white people CACs since 2007.

Yeah... I wonder how many guys on here are current or former BGOL or ASR members?

shyt... back in the day BGOL was the 1# black board on the net IMO... ARS had more exclusive shyt but BGOL was better overall.

I was the cat that used to give out the passwords...

CherokeeDAss is now open -

BigBootyClub is now open -

ClubButts is now open -

Do you remember that shyt? lol

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Yeah... I wonder how many guys on here are current or former BGOL or ASR members?

shyt... back in the day BGOL was the 1# black board on the net IMO... ARS had more exclusive shyt but BGOL was better overall.

I was the cat that used to give out the passwords...

CherokeeDAss is now open -

BigBootyClub is now open -

ClubButts is now open -

Do you remember that shyt? lol
I remember! That was you? :cheers: