For those of y’all who are confused by the term “c00n lenses” - exhibit A

Glorious

All Star
Daps
:laff:That particular BM is buried below the sunken place. Lord have mercy if my family saw me dating that woman they would have be forcibly committed.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I don't get what is so hard , as a black person date who ever you want, just dont go out of the way to disrespect/shyt on your race/ the other sex.

To bedbuck or bedwench exclusively means that you hate being Black, so by definition you're automatically disrespecting your race. So those types can't help but say something anti-Black.

It's part of who they are.

:mjpls:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They know their nonblack partner is inadequate, but they probably stuck on some childhood trauma and are desperate to have some pathetic "get back" at black folks. So they stay discussing the community's affairs, commenting on the opposite gender because we're still their main focus
:wow:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
@Houston911

Don't let this side job. I can r3place you and re arrange your organs and sell it on the market.

How do you like your liver?

You are bad moderator. You bring no money into this easy as site. You a dub .

@hex

These nikkas break no money

@hex and Houston is nigerian

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
What some dudes find physically attractive in a white woman probably doesn't exist on a black/ mixed woman which means they'll find the latter ugly.

Daps
I've never seen a blasian IRL before :mjcry:

On topic, c00n-lenses are real, but stuff like this is usually only noticed or called out when the girl is white even though brehs hug up on grotesque and/or huge women regardless of race. The low standards some of us have is an epidemic.