For those of y’all who are confused by the term “c00n lenses” - exhibit A

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is why when I date interracially, I judge non-black women on a very harsh scale. Like Your feet need to be right, you can have any blemishes on your skin, not fat, your face has to be impressive, you can't dress like a fukking moron, no rap music listeners(:wow:), bodies need to be top tier, etc, etc.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
album cover picture is very ugly
VERY

she looks ok in her other pics though. would walk past her without even double taking tbh

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I don't get what is so hard , as a black person date who ever you want, just dont go out of the way to disrespect/shyt on your race/ the other sex.
On a subconscious level, they know they dating down. They know their nonblack partner is inadequate, but they probably stuck on some childhood trauma and are desperate to have some pathetic "get back" at black folks. So they stay discussing the community's affairs, commenting on the opposite gender because we're still their main focus.

But that only involves the ones who're able to get with another race. Most of these types aren't wanted by ANYONE, regardless of race. They can't even have a little solace in having an ugly cac partner. So, they do the same lurking, the same obsessing over the community, but they tend to be a lot more bitter. They're unwanted and the only place they can somewhat fit into is the black community they hate.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, that’s his pretend girlfriend

:mjlol:

A man calling a highly attractive woman online ugly is almost always trolling.
also, I don't believe anything that pushes false stereotypes. Brothers are not passing up good looking black women to get with ugly white women

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
She’s bad and looks 100x better than his woman, but why are they calling her Black? She looks SE Asian more than anything.
:unimpressed:

Anyone know who the model is?

invalid

Banned
Daps
matilda-trunchbull.gif

head ass...