For the ladies with stretch marks

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
try it works well

i gave recommendation to the Nigerian to help him with his fukked up dry face skin

egyptian oil originated from the nile river..most pharoahs back in late 4th century used to use it heavy

:dead: What's up with you and low key shading ppl?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
lord jesus....how that shyt even happen? :scusthov:

I came in thinking yall was about to throw around some secrets to get rid of em. I got that shyt on my biceps and I don't like it, but tats kinda cover it.

Pregnancy. Huge weight loss. But mostly pregnancy. Not everyone's skin stretches the same way.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I don't really mind stretch marks, it's whatever ...

but I was fukking this chick who said she scratched her stomach when she was pregnant. Hers were crazy bad, plus she was one of those slim chicks, with a big gut. Not even the cute kind of gut lol. I feel bad that I was so disgusted, but that shyt was the ultimate turnoff.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ that's fukking disgusting. I started getting goosebumps when I saw that pic. Put that shyt in spoilers. :huhldup: :gag:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Thanks God I'm blessed. I have faint marks on my hips but you could only notice if you look hard enough. & my mom had 7 kids & she doesn't have any of that chit. Hopefully I'll have the same outcome :lupe:

I'm def gonna be the type of prego lady that does her preggerobics & OD's on cocoa butter every day to keep that shyt tight LOL