Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
havent seen that before but it looks like this

pork+caul+rolls+2.jpg
da hell is that?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
fyi kids with biblical names are some of the smartest but most mischevious kids, i dont wanna call em bad but they are . my nephew is named christian and he is usually well mannered very polite, plays baseball and fottball and does really well, but he is so devious.
don't tell me that :sadcam: i already know my child will be a handful ...it will be payback for how bad/mischevious i was as a kid to my mom. :wow:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
don't tell me that :sadcam: i already know my child will be a handful ...it will be payback for how bad/mischevious i was as a kid to my mom. :wow:
girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll karma is a bytch is all imma say, i was very mischevious and my kids give me the blues , they be skipping school and getting me to be ok with it . one day my 16 yr old told me they didnt hafta go to school and my 11 yr old daughter was like yea we aint gotta go its some teacher planning day. so my ass went along with it until bout noon when i noticed errybody else was at school. my 19 yr old was like hmm they got ova on u and i was like :mindblown:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll karma is a bytch is all imma say, i was very mischevious and my kids give me the blues , they be skipping school and getting me to be ok with it . one day my 16 yr old told me they didnt hafta go to school and my 11 yr old daughter was like yea we aint gotta go its some teacher planning day. so my ass went along with it until bout noon when i noticed errybody else was at school. my 19 yr old was like hmm they got ova on u and i was like :mindblown:
:russ:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
damn girl..... :wow: yeah i was a little hellraiser as a toddler all the way through high school. my sisters were the "model students"/ "good children". my hubby was a relatively good kid growing up tho so hopefully his genes are stronger *prays* :lupe: