FOR THE IGNORAMUS WHO THINK WHOOPI HAS A POINT

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This really exposes how poor of a grasp people have of history and I blame education for that. High schools have dropped the ball on slavery and Holocaust teaching for decades.

Also exposed how vapid American takes on race have become when rooted in intersectional buzzwords. Germans didn’t consider themselves and Jews to be “white.” They considered themselves to be Aryan, and Jews to be a separate subhuman race.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BECAUSE HER POINT IS STILL WRONG AND ALL JEWS ARE OBLIGATED TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER, WHETHER ITS MIZRAHI JEWS OR ASHKENAZI JEWS

NAZIS DID NOT CONSIDER EVEN THE EURO JEWS WHITE AND CONSIDERED THEM A RACE OF PARASITIC VERNOM, SO IM ONLY SPEAKIN FACTS
I disagree with the first sentence. See: The mistreatment of Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

I agree with the second. Nazis/white supremacists/racist don't see Jews as white people.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I disagree with the first sentence. See: The mistreatment of Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

I agree with the second. Nazis/white supremacists/racist don't see Jews as white people.

JUST BECAUSE WERE OBLIGATED TO DO SO DOESNT MEAN EVERY SINGLE JEW WILL FOLLOW

THE ETHIOPIANS WERE GRANTED AUTOMATIC CITIZENSHIP VIA THE RIGHT TO RETURN LAW

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This really exposes how poor of a grasp people have of history and I blame education for that. High schools have dropped the ball on slavery and Holocaust teaching for decades.

Also exposed how vapid American takes on race have become when rooted in intersectional buzzwords. Germans didn’t consider themselves and Jews to be “white.” They considered themselves to be Aryan, and Jews to be a separate subhuman race.

Wouldn’t that just be a different ethnicity not race though? Like Yourba vs Igbo in Nigeria?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Italians and Irish were not "white" in America until the last 100 years.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Jews are ethnic Europeans aka white people for the most part.

This perpetual gaslighting and manipulation to pretend to not be white while getting white benefits is fukking disgusting

A MAJORITY OF JEWS IN ISRAEL ARE NOT OF EUROPEAN DESCENT, SO U GOTA GO BACK TO THE BOOKS ON THAT 1

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Regardless of what Hitler or nazi Germany thought they believed. Jews aren't a race but an ethnicity. It's still not incorrect to say Ashkenazi jews are white, they are.

I WONT DISAGREE WIT THIS

BUT THATS NOT WHAT WHOOPI WAS ALLUDING TO

SHE CLAIMED THE HOLOCAUSE WASNT BASED ON RACE WHEN IN REALITY, IT ONLY HAPPENED DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE JEWS WERE LITERALLY CONSIDERED A SUB-HUMAN RACE BY HITLER

HER IDEOLOGY IS BASED IN IGNORANCE.. BUT THEN AGAIN, MOST OF THE BIRD BABBLE SAID ON THAT SHOW IS.