For the folks who watched Nickelodeon, how accurate is this?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
LPvFgz0.jpeg

charlotte-pickles-by-dalley-le-alpha-da4jnhj-pre.jpg
B6iMHCjKA7hVAnRV75.webp

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
The tone seems close enough

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
i would watch the MAX doc on nickelodeon

i think a lot of the weird ass shyt happened after dan schneider consolidated more power, but it rings true from all evidence they showed in there.

when i was growing up (early all that/kenan and kel show) there was far less of the weird foot shyt or being creepy with young girls.

that started around the amanda show and by that point i was watching sports and pro wrestling not nickelodeon anymore.

Thats what I was thinking the Doc would cover...I came up from You Cant Do That On Television,Dude Ranch,Shorts,Pete & Pete and Clarissa Explains It All,SNICK and Nicktoons as far as Nick Sitcoms went and I see theres no:sitdown: Involved there

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I never watched Nickelodeon ish but my niece did and I swear it was the most disrespectful to a kids intelligence thing I've ever seen.

Just awful writing, jokes that if you didn't have a laugh track you wouldn't know they were supposed to be jokes.

The dumbest gags, etc.

It's kinda fitting that outside of Ariana, nobody from that lane ever really landed beyond that stuff. Pure trash
Me and my brother grew up in the 80s and my pops couldn't stand that shyt. Whenever we'd have it on he'd walk into the room like :scust: because he felt the same way :russ: