For the folks who watched Nickelodeon, how accurate is this?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
2daWfNA.png

theres at least 3 hands and a few are straight up people. there were a lot of variants
Ahh I gotchu bet that

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Never watched Nickelodeon alwaus thought it was weird.

My Brother & Me and that slime game Double Dare early 90s is all I ever saw.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Cartoon Network was my favorite channel to watch as a kid. But I also liked Nickelodeon. I don't remember much freaky shyt but I aint go lie I did use to rub a couple ones out at times to Jamie Lynn Spears as a youngin.

kermit-the-frog-lotion.gif

What got me was when I got access to the internet and found out it was artists out here drawing these characters busty as hell. I think I was originally searching how to draw these characters and then went down a rabbit hole of links until I saw shyt like this. Then fukk around a found out about the flash games, toonpimp, Ztv (ZoneTan), and newgrounds.

LPvFgz0.jpeg

charlotte-pickles-by-dalley-le-alpha-da4jnhj-pre.jpg

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Cartoon Network was my favorite channel to watch as a kid. But I also liked Nickelodeon. I don't remember much freaky shyt but I aint go lie I did use to rub a couple ones out at times to Jamie Lynn Spears as a youngin.

kermit-the-frog-lotion.gif

What got me was when I got access to the internet and found out it was artists out here drawing these characters busty as hell. I think I was originally searching how to draw these characters and then went down a rabbit hole of links until I saw shyt like this. Then fukk around a found out about the flash games, toonpimp, Ztv (ZoneTan), and newgrounds.

LPvFgz0.jpeg

charlotte-pickles-by-dalley-le-alpha-da4jnhj-pre.jpg
I was degenerate too as a pre teen. I’d look all that shyt too. I was getting hard to the women on any Nick at nite love action show. shyt even All That. I was hornier then than now

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I was degenerate too as a pre teen. I’d look all that shyt too. I was getting hard to the women on any Nick at nite love action show. shyt even All That. I was hornier then than now
AW man Nick at nite and my parents messed around and got showtime and hbo. Breh I can relate. The nanny and the daugther from George Lopez.

26603412_so.jpg