For the folks who watched Nickelodeon, how accurate is this?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The feet thing is funny - it obviously wasn't as prominent as the memes have made it out to be (we're talking about hundreds, if not thousands, of episodes of television and less than a dozen instances) - but funny nonetheless.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The feet thing is funny - it obviously wasn't as prominent as the memes have made it out to be (we're talking about hundreds, if not thousands, of episodes of television and less than a dozen instances) - but funny nonetheless.
Their secondary logo for a min was a foot…. Nah

iCarly had near 100 episodes, only 28 never featured a close up of someone barefoot

shyt is really sick

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
More than a dozen.
He solicited feet pictures from Twitter breh

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would watch the MAX doc on nickelodeon

i think a lot of the weird ass shyt happened after dan schneider consolidated more power, but it rings true from all evidence they showed in there.

when i was growing up (early all that/kenan and kel show) there was far less of the weird foot shyt or being creepy with young girls.

that started around the amanda show and by that point i was watching sports and pro wrestling not nickelodeon anymore.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I never watched Nickelodeon ish but my niece did and I swear it was the most disrespectful to a kids intelligence thing I've ever seen.

Just awful writing, jokes that if you didn't have a laugh track you wouldn't know they were supposed to be jokes.

The dumbest gags, etc.

It's kinda fitting that outside of Ariana, nobody from that lane ever really landed beyond that stuff. Pure trash

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I’ll concede if u can show me a secondary logo that was another body part
2daWfNA.png

theres at least 3 hands and a few are straight up people. there were a lot of variants