NFL Football 231 Denver Broncos 1st Half -½ +100* vs New England Patriots

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i dont like any nfl games really tom,
carolina -5 at miami a team with one home loss by 2 to buffalo

The two plays I like the most are Arizona to cover and Dall/NYG over (45), in the last 7 match ups if the total was 45 it would cover 5 times, lose once and push once. The last matchuo they scored a total of 67. Both defenses are pretty trash only thing stopping it would be the weather

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
NFL Football 213 Minnesota Vikings 1st Half +3 -105* vs Green Bay Packers
NFL Football 224 Baltimore Ravens 1st Half -2 -110* vs New York Jets
NFL Football 227 Indianapolis Colts 1st Half +2½ -105* vs Arizona Cardinals
NFL Football 229 Dallas Cowboys 1st Half +1 -110* vs New York Giants
NFL Football 231 Denver Broncos 1st Half -½ +100* vs New England Patriots

:patrice: halves, Im no good at those

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
fukking boise state:snoop: Went 8-5 today, but Boise and Syracuse could have covered.

9-5, this boise bullshyt, and Temple was up 21-0 at half AT HOME. I liked how they played UCF last week and really fukked with their QB (dude can play). They let U fukking CONN score 28 unanswered points and lose 21-28. This is why I don't like playing bad teams, they're bad for a reason. Houston lossed, Cincy was handing the game to them they just played like shyt offensively. The homie plays for Cincy, so I couldnt feel too bad for that loss. Hopefully there's a nice line for them I can take when they face l'ville next week. Oregon & Baylor just completely sucked dikk today. Ok State showed me alot today, Idk about taking them next week vs Oklahoma, they're better but Ok State damn near routinely blows shyt like this

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9-5, this boise bullshyt, and Temple was up 21-0 at half AT HOME. I liked how they played UCF last week and really fukked with their QB (dude can play). They let U fukking CONN score 28 unanswered points and lose 21-28. This is why I don't like playing bad teams, they're bad for a reason. Houston lossed, Cincy was handing the game to them they just played like shyt offensively. The homie plays for Cincy, so I couldnt feel too bad for that loss. Hopefully there's a nice line for them I can take when they face l'ville next week. Oregon & Baylor just completely sucked dikk today

When two shyt teams are playing each other I always stay away. It's such a crap shoot. You're basically gambling on which team will be shyttier.

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
*BIG BET ALERT* Buzz is that Floyd Mayweather is dropping approx 6.5Million on Cowboys +3. Several shops + offshore accts taking his action

:blessed::blessed::blessed: im ridin wit my nikka floyd #moneyteam

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
*BIG BET ALERT* Buzz is that Floyd Mayweather is dropping approx 6.5Million on Cowboys +3. Several shops + offshore accts taking his action

:blessed::blessed::blessed: im ridin wit my nikka floyd #moneyteam

I would fade Mayweather all day. I like the Giants in this one. I watched the first game, the Giants GAVE that game away. They had like 3 turnovers on like the first 5 possessions. They played terribly and the Cowboys at home still only won by one possession. A good team wins that game by 20+. I doubt the Giants turn it over THAT many times in this game. I think Im riding the Giants the rest of the year, they're pulling that typical Giants turnaround they always seem to do every other year and I believe they'll win the division. Home field advantage. The spread though? is tricky one, I don't think the Cowboys will win but they certainly can cover. Cowboys also have a short-week and have to play thursday...:patrice: Like I mentioned earlier I like the over best for this game. I might parlay the over with Giants moneyline.

Also for the conspiracy theorists out there. Peyton Manning isn't getting any younger. After that thread about the NFL being fixed and whatnot, Im sure the league is licking their chops for a Manning v Manning Super Bowl. If you ask me, I think that happens this season and Denver wins it. I wish you could parlay NFL Futures, these fukks won't let me. If they did....$100 would win just over $20k

Last edited: