for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
From Akademiks' twitter.

People in that thread are talking rap AOTY prolly. Noone on this forum gives a fukk about AOTY. When they say AOTY, they mean rap AOTY

Nah trust me its AOTY. In the thread they were talking about how its only the third rap album to ever win (Lauryn Hill and Outkast being the first two)

This is the thread title verbatim:

They just said it again on Hot97; Gkmc is the third hip hop album to ever win AOTY (+100 votes)

Macklemore will probably win song of the year with same love to satisfy that gay agenda

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah trust me its AOTY. In the thread they were talking about how its only the third rap album to ever win (Lauryn Hill and Outkast being the first two)

Macklemore will probably win song of the year with same love to satisfy that gay agenda

:snoop: that dude has a bunch of fake accounts. He prolly cooked all of that shyt up.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:snoop: that dude has a bunch of fake accounts. He prolly cooked all of that shyt up.

:leostare: how you know this?

also this wasn't the first thread that him winning was mentioned. Somebody brought it up in another thread first then that one was made

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: how you know this?

also this wasn't the first thread that him winning was mentioned. Somebody brought it up in another thread first then that one was made

:mjpls: buncha people in that thread saying it. :mjpls: People don't make alias accusations for nothing b

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

all this hearsay aside though, I really think GKMC should win AOTY when stacked up against all this corny shyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
all this hearsay aside though, I really think GKMC should win AOTY when stacked up against all this corny shyt.

:sadcam: I already made one $100 bet on it. I was going to put another $250. I need the verification on what Rosenberg said. Why this nikka goin lie to us like that :damn:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: I already made one $100 bet on it. I was going to put another $250. I need the verification on what Rosenberg said. Why this nikka goin lie to us like that :damn:

:umad: believe everything you read brehs

:wow: I pretty much have $100 tied up in these dumbass grammy things so I'm as fukked as you are

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:umad: believe everything you read brehs

:wow: I pretty much have $100 tied up in these dumbass grammy things so I'm as fukked as you are

Akademiks tweet was about AOTY, this is his youtube and he talks about it. He says they're "rumors"

1min mark

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@BuddyOmar

I was talking to others and they even said Hot97 may have said it.

Also I broke down Kendricks chances of winning. You can completely eliminate Sara Barailles, she's a long-shot and I haven't heard any of hese publications mention her album winning (now we are on a hiphop forum therefore publications mentioned on here obviously are going to be biased to that.). Then you can cancel out Taylor Swift, its hard for an artist to win this twice (only Stevie wonder, U2, and Sinatra did) especially in this short period of time for Taylor Swift no less? nah she won't get it.
That leaves RAM, GKMC, and Heist. The thing is GKMC and Heist are nominated both for RAOTY and we're almost no for a fact GKMC is winning RAOTY. But when two albums are nominated for both AOTY and in their respective genre, they don't split it. If one album takes the award for its genre, it automatically trumps that album for AOTY. Leaving RAM and GKMC as the last two left standing.

Imo if you wanted to hedge you could take RAM for +350 (5dimes) and GKMC +1000. you can do the math and break it up to guarantee whatever profit you want.

Im pissed 5dimes had GKMS yesterday +800 when I took it and now its +1000 :aicmon:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i jus thave 100 on it :manny:

hell ive made dumber bets inmy life

trust me, with the odds they're giving and the "info" we have, I just broke it down and its not a bad bet at all. This is one of those instances where id feel much worse if I don't bet and he wins as opposed to betting and he loses