for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
man if kendrick lamar can win tom

( no idea who he is i dont even listen to rap)

:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i have no idea how this kansas spread was only 15
i was waiting for this game all year and thought it would be like -24 or something

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
man if kendrick lamar can win tom

( no idea who he is i dont even listen to rap)

:blessed:

Word?

Anyways I looked up the history of AOTY winners and the winner most of the time does not goto the popular/favorite (the last two years it has though)

Billboard wrote an article on how they think Macklemore will win but Lamar should win. Alot of publications think Lamar should take it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Word?

Anyways I looked up the history of AOTY winners and the winner most of the time does not goto the popular/favorite (the last two years it has though)

Billboard wrote an article on how they think Macklemore will win but Lamar should win. Alot of publications think Lamar should take it.

yeah i dont listen to rap

could use that 700 :lupe:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
yeah i dont listen to rap

could use that 700 :lupe:
Im hitting it kinda hard..pause.. Put 350 down (split between separate books). You gotta strike when you can :ld:.

I kinda wish I could have seen your plays earlier so I coulda won a lot of money and then throw it on klamar so it doesnt look as suspicious but :manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:lolbron: Yea man, I got a little change to spare. So many times I've had shyt that I felt were great moves and either didn't play them or played them soft. Gotta have balls

I was just watching Billy Walters 60min. Got me feeling real degenerate like. Dude bets $3million+ daily :whew:.

He was playing a friend in golf on the episode, $50k per hole :wow:. He was down about $700k and didn't have a care in the world

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Apparently Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid Maad City won the Grammy for Best Rap Album of the Year by a landslide total 117 out of 150 votes

:damn: That information we got was fukked. There's no lock here :sadcam:

I think we're gonna get screwed by the gay agenda :sadcam:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:damn: That information we got was fukked. There's no lock here :sadcam:

I think we're gonna get screwed by the gay agenda :sadcam:

Where'd you get that quote. Read the thread ppl in there were talking about Album of the Year breh. I checked to verify.

Kendrick Lamar is performing tomorrow w/ Imagine Dragobs, I don't even think they announce best rap album during the ceremony

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where'd you get that quote. Read the thread ppl in there were talking about Album of the Year breh. I checked to verify.

Kendrick Lamar is performing tomorrow w/ Imagine Dragobs, I don't even think they announce best rap album during the ceremony

From Akademiks' twitter.

People in that thread are talking rap AOTY prolly. Noone on this forum gives a fukk about AOTY. When they say AOTY, they mean rap AOTY