for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn Im actually pissed I didn't stick to my guns. Of course its hindsight but alot of leans I had ended up hitting. The Nets even won.

Tomorrow before seeing the numbers Im looking at Houston, Phx, Knicks, Thunder, Nuggets, Blazers. They'll probably all be favorites which makes me nervous, hopefully there's some decent college games.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
fukking Pittsburgh Penguins :snoop:

yup that and the gs/celtics over is going to blow everything for me.

EDIT: :lupe:
Actually there's still hope. If a hockey game goes into shootouts, do those count as goals?

And if Celtics/GS goes into OT the over can still hit

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Getting destroyed….I lost way too much much this week. I'm clearly on tilt and have been chasing everyday.

Can't believe the Heat….I bet them 2nd half and of course that lebron charging foul and Paul Pierce missing 2 game winners destroyed any chances of them winning the 2nd half. (they only had to not lose by 3.5 or more)

After these NFL games this weekend, I'm taking a break (or maybe longer depending how the rest of the weekend goes).

I have a few NFL bets in already but at this point I'm just hoping I can hit a parlay to lessen the damage of what I did to my bank roll this week. Easily one of the worst losing streaks of my life and I watched it go out of control chasing. Looking at my spreadsheet I'm still somewhat profitable….but barely.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup that and the gs/celtics over is going to blow everything for me.

EDIT: :lupe:
Actually there's still hope. If a hockey game goes into shootouts, do those count as goals?

And if Celtics/GS goes into OT the over can still hit
Shootout goals don't count as actual goals for the final score. If you have the -1.5 spread you lost it. The best they can do is win by 1

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Shootout goals don't count as actual goals for the final score. If you have the -1.5 spread you lost it. The best they can do is win by 1
Damn and just like that Oilers win it. So the first score in OT wins?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting destroyed….I lost way too much much this week. I'm clearly on tilt and have been chasing everyday.

Can't believe the Heat….I bet them 2nd half and of course that lebron charging foul and Paul Pierce missing 2 game winners destroyed any chances of them winning the 2nd half. (they only had to not lose by 3.5 or more)

After these NFL games this weekend, I'm taking a break (or maybe longer depending how the rest of the weekend goes).

I have a few NFL bets in already but at this point I'm just hoping I can hit a parlay to lessen the damage of what I did to my bank roll this week. Easily one of the worst losing streaks of my life and I watched it go out of control chasing. Looking at my spreadsheet I'm still somewhat profitable….but barely.

:wow: sorry gawd, even just a few days off can do wonders

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you guys like tomorrow? Even with the big spreads I like OKC and Portland to cover. Not sure what to do on the NFL games :patrice:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

breh i hopped on a live bet heat +6.5

i thought i had it in the bag

frigging ot cost me

and of course all the heat could do is muster 2 points in the second ot :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
deposits last 20
if i lose im done for awhile brehs